TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model S 85 Design Beauty Video

Discussion in 'Video' started by Jerry Zhou, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Jerry Zhou

Jerry Zhou New Member

#1 Jerry Zhou, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi guys,

I recently made a video of my space gray Tesla Model S 85. I hope you guys enjoy it, and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Jerry

2. jimtelsa

jimtelsa Member

#2 jimtelsa, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Nice Video

3. BertL

BertL Active Member

#3 BertL, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Great job. It's a keeper into my personal favs.

Only suggestion is on your next iteration to perhaps add a pan down the exterior lines from the hood towards the rear of the car. You've got the nose, headlights, & tail lights, but IMHO the MS styling still retains that elegant and classy, yet sporty and modern look using smooth lines, and does not get caught up in a lot of the abrupt angular shapes other luxury mfgrs have and seem to be extenuating. I love showing off those lines our MS has compared to others.

4. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Great lighting. Nice camera control. Good editing.

Did you use a DSLR? What optics? Dolly?

5. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

Very nice Jerry. Polish your rear fascia chrome to remove the swirls... the arm rests could move forward more smoothly. Perhaps have the door handels present then the camera enters the car to preface the interior shots... an entry progression. The car shows best in low low angle shots at ground level to amplify the lines. The rear wheel buldges are a key design element and need to be highlighted. Also the hood buldges. You had really nice camera work, very smooth. Perhaps a few drone shots starting at front and going over and down the rear. Likewise follow a line on the left or right side and slide to the rear following a metal contour.

This is nice work and I hope you continue to refine it. Does you car have the premium interior lighting? That would be good to see those illuminations. Keep it up!

6. Jerry Zhou

Jerry Zhou New Member

Thank you! Those are really nice tips. I will try to add those in when I get the chance. I don't believe my car has the lighting option.

Jerry