Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S and owner on CTV National News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is buried in the Canada section, so I thought I'd put a note about it here. TMC member television news interview:

CTV News | News Video - Top National News Headlines - News Videos

I liked the last statement he made...."certainly not a car I'd confidently drive to an oil and gas job, just yet". My husband will be driving my Model S to his oil and gas job, occasionally if I let him...LOL...he's already checked out EV driving and charging capability. The 2 can definitely live together in perfect harmony!

Good video, he's definitely got the Tesla grin (as did the intrigued onlookers)... just wish they didn't edit that part of the video when they were pulling up the jump seats halfway through the motion - would've been more effective to see them all the way pulled up to get a better idea of how they look in the back. But, altogether - a very complimentary piece...

Overall, a more well-put-together piece than the one that aired on the "regular" news, but it still had some strange editing choices.

And the tone of the piece, while positive, was still "Look, here's something new and quirky that this one guy is doing." (like they were covering a cute dog that can bark the national anthem)

Still, National coverage is national coverage. Thanks for the link, Doug!

... just wish they didn't edit that part of the video when they were pulling up the jump seats halfway through the motion - would've been more effective to see them all the way pulled up to get a better idea of how they look in the back.

I'll post pictures this weekend, picking mine up on Friday, Grandkids will be in town, so we'll definitely get some use. It will be the first time I see the seats in real life instead of just pictures. :smile: