Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Battery Modules F/S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Btr_ftw

Court Jester
Dec 19, 2015
Mass
Price is for each module. Taken from a P85 (85kwh). Can be shipped to your local fastenal location on a pallet for around 75-175$ All function and are holding a charge as intended.

Modules are currently sitting at 21.5V. Hooked up to my small solar array and I’ve seen them at 23.8 but because my array is so small it was taking too long.... This battery was from a Tesla service loaner installed in a 2013 car.... Series B battery pack and updated contactors. I have 5 modules left. Unsure of full trip charge.

Price 1100$

modules.jpg

Are you familar with the Model 3. I am repairing a Model 3 with little damage , yet a salvage title. The only electrical problems were air bags and seat belts which have all been replaced or reset including the seat belt module. It is a 2018 with 4k miles. Problem is that when I got it done it seems like Tesla send out a notification that disablied my ability to charge on my own Tesla Charger. I was able to recharge the minute I replaced the Pyro fuse when I started.