Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Carbon Fiber Trim Set For Sale (Seattle, Washington)

22yearold

Jun 24, 2018
Seattle
13205FA5-6737-4B1D-958B-D13A67CD5E81.jpeg
11CB9B96-7F47-4517-BAB6-252DFF4CA121.jpeg
(This is an edit listing, please disregard the OP. The set is still for sale) (if you’re serious, please pm me and I can send you more photos)

I am selling my interior CARBON FIBER trim set from my 2012 Tesla Model S Signature P85. I can meet you in Seattle, WA or as far south as Portland, OR.

NOTE: THE CENTER CONSOLE INSERT IS NOT APART OF THE 5 PIECE CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM SET FOR SALE. PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOS IN THIS POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ITEMS ARE FOR SALE.

$650.00 PLUS SHIPPING

This trim set consists of 5 pieces:

3 DASH Carbon Fiber Trim Pieces

1 Cupholder/arm rest Carbon Fiber Trim Piece

1 USB CENTER CONSOLE COVER FLIP LID Carbon Fiber Trim Piece

REPEAT, NOTE: THE CENTER CONSOLE INSERT•••IS NOT•••••APART••• OF THE 5 PIECE CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM SET FOR SALE. PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOS IN THIS POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ITEMS ARE FOR SALE.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC