Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Center Console Insert - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S Center Console Insert

Here at Marena Industries we take pride in manufacturing this center console designed for any Tesla! We have been in business since 1960 taking care of all of your industrial needs and are proud to present this wonderful product to you. This center console is $149 and can be shipped anywhere in the world.

This product comes in a glossy finish, a matte black or a matte gray, and a carpet design that can fit ANY phone including the Iphone 6 plus!

We have them in stock and they are ready to ship to you.

Also because this product doesn't physically alter your Tesla, it DOES NOT void your manufactures warranty!

If you are interested in this product don't hesitate to call toll free at 1-800-862-7362 or visit or website at http://www.marenaind.com/

List Date: 7/14/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model S Center Console Insert
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

5e08aaf1-c6b4-45ff-bba5-fd8b48d8f4a0.JPG
045cdc52-1a76-420b-9b56-9850886e0b70.JPG
64eae795-5c90-4f3a-bcd2-ffff42190dcf.JPG
ce2f715e-68ce-413b-9fb6-9900f7194895.JPG
02a56fa7-d851-4165-b6c3-efeee8a4f43c.JPG

Hi everybody I originally started this thread in the "Want to Buy" section and have moved it here. In that thread I posted the video that you see below. The carpet console insert is feature in that video. Please enjoy the video and let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would the bottom metal supports scratch my obeche gloss yacht floor? Can you post a pic of the bottom? Maybe post an installation demo so we can see the bottom side also? Is this aluminum or steel or ??

Price seems a bit high in my opinion for what it is. The eBay one was definitely more reasonable IMHO.