Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Justin - [email protected]

I don't get a lot from him. Yesterday a 2013 85 grey with black leather (no other listed options) 51k miles, CPO, for $49k. I decided to pass on it.
SD Engineer. Where at?

Yeah, he's the same person whose contact info was given to me by the Southwest Regional Ops Manager. Perhaps he's a busy guy?

Work in KM, live in PL/OB. How about you?

Justin - [email protected]

I don't get a lot from him. Yesterday a 2013 85 grey with black leather (no other listed options) 51k miles, CPO, for $49k. I decided to pass on it.
SD Engineer. Where at?

Hi there -
I bought a P85 (Dec 2013)
51K miles and $50K

Kyle is a great guy and is responsive.

Kyle Desmond |NA Sales Pre-Owned Advisor
Tesla Motors Dublin | 6701 Amador Plaza Rd | Dublin, CA 94568
p 925.361.1173 | e kdesmond[AT]teslamotors.com

Parking Sensors
Yes

Rear Facing Seats
No

Roof
All Glass Panoramic Roof

Suspension
Standard Suspension

Tires
19' Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade

Liftgate
Power

Homelink
Yes

Interior Decor
Piano Black Décor

Interior Type and Color
Black Nappa Leather Seats

Tech Package
Yes

Fog Lamps

Fog Lamps

Just bought this Tesla. Should be picking it up and road tripping with it in June and July. Good deal or not, it's mine and I can't wait. Earnest Matt on the East Coast lived up to his name - finalized the deal at 9pm on Friday, he was in on Saturday working on the paper. These Tesla guys WORK. Chided him a little bit for the hours he worked and he gave a properly "earnest" response.

Now I have something to knock around in - and that will move me up the line - til next fall and the Model III. It will be next fall won't it??

Here is one that my CPO Advisor sent to me. Good Deal?

Black Solid Paint
Black Nappa Leather Seats
USD 55,400.00

85kWh
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Matching Yacht Floor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

Just bought this Tesla. Should be picking it up and road tripping with it in June and July.

This! Brings back memories. We bought our CPO S85 in June 2015, just couldn't wait for the 3! We did 4000 km in the first month of ownership, road trips and lots of 250 km + single day trips.

I find myself looking for opportunities to put time in the drivers seat of the Tesla, enjoy yours!

Reactions: Bgarret
This! Brings back memories. We bought our CPO S85 in June 2015, just couldn't wait for the 3! We did 4000 km in the first month of ownership, road trips and lots of 250 km + single day trips.

I find myself looking for opportunities to put time in the drivers seat of the Tesla, enjoy yours!
Thanks for the shout out. Part of the route is NY-Boston-Maine-Montreal-Toronto-Michigan. Always a pleasure to visit beautiful Canada and my brothers and sisters in the North.

Reactions: SmartElectric
I think Justin is no longer with Tesla. I tried for a few weeks to get a hold of him and never heard back. Think this guy took his place.

Mohamed Abdelaal | Pre-Owned Sales Advisor, South West

Tesla Buena Park | 6692 Auto Center Drive, Buena Park, CA 90621w 714.735.5696 | e [email protected]

Just for the record, I've had bad luck with CPO advisors being responsive. I've been in contact with Mo (guy above), and he didn't seem to care for my business. Took two days to get an email from him with a couple of possible cars. I emailed him back asking for more details or other options and never heard back. Ditto for two more CPO advisors. "Kyle" from NorCal seemed very un-interested on the phone in helping me and said he would email me a few options (by the tone of his voice I suspected I'd never hear from him again.). He never once emailed me or called back. I talked to another advisor in NorCal, and basically the same deal. Interacted once and never bothered to call/reply after. They seemed to have no interest in selling me a car. Terrible follow up!

Since then I've decided to hold out for my M3, given the anticipated accelerated production schedule. So I haven't bothered to try and find another CPO advisor that was actually interested in selling me a car. Quite disappointed in the CPO experience.

Just for the record, I've had bad luck with CPO advisors being responsive. I've been in contact with Mo (guy above), and he didn't seem to care for my business. Took two days to get an email from him with a couple of possible cars. I emailed him back asking for more details or other options and never heard back. Ditto for two more CPO advisors. "Kyle" from NorCal seemed very un-interested on the phone in helping me and said he would email me a few options (by the tone of his voice I suspected I'd never hear from him again.). He never once emailed me or called back. I talked to another advisor in NorCal, and basically the same deal. Interacted once and never bothered to call/reply after. They seemed to have no interest in selling me a car. Terrible follow up!

Since then I've decided to hold out for my M3, given the anticipated accelerated production schedule. So I haven't bothered to try and find another CPO advisor that was actually interested in selling me a car. Quite disappointed in the CPO experience.

Derek, I'm in the same boat as you. Their CPO advisors are very non-responsive, even after calling or sending a second email to follow up. I've been emailing a Katherine K. in NorCal. Not too helpful.

I have to echo that Brent Seavey has been helpful as long as I've been in discussion with him. I've been working with him to find me a very specific Model S.

It's too bad that there have been reports that other people handling CPOs at Tesla aren't as helpful as he's been.

Brent Seavey | Pre-Owned Sales Advisor, Midwest/Central U.S.1200 Old Skokie Valley Rd | Highland Park, IL 60035
w 847-579-0028 x 72102 / m 630-849-4233 | [email protected]

Very responsive and a pleasure to work with him

While I haven't taken the plunge, Brent up in Chicago sends me updates periodically inquiring on my needs and seems very engaged and willing to help. I will eventually pull the trigger and it will most likely be with help from Brent.

Tom
Scott AFB IL

While I haven't taken the plunge, Brent up in Chicago sends me updates periodically inquiring on my needs and seems very engaged and willing to help. I will eventually pull the trigger and it will most likely be with help from Brent.

Tom
Scott AFB IL

I am in Shiloh, worked with Brent to get my CPO MS, and will be picking it up from U.City sometime late this week or next. I'll be one of the two or so black MS that you'll see around town- Good luck!

I called and wrote emails every day. Finally my CPO person got the hint I'm serious and now she's quite responsive when she has something that meets my criteria. I have a specific build I'm looking for so I don't get many hits, but if you are open there are many cars out there.

Just don't think they have access to some CPO website that's as easy to use and navigate as Hank's EV-CPO.com. They don't. They have a crap system that's really hard to work with, (basic info about cars are spread over several different pages/links) so getting everything rounded up is a pain.) Asking "What's the cheapest Tesla you can sell me?" and then asking for details is a hassle for them.

Come up with what you want, and submit it. If something hits they will let you know. I think at this point it's fairly clear Tesla is not really in the CPO business anymore until they pivot and decide they are again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jo-
^ That is probably the worst part about buying CPO, at least right now. I promised to buy a car based on an Excel row pasted into an email. That would be insane for any other make of car. Of course, I couldn't be happier right now, and a month and a half ago I gave Tesla $1000 to reserve a car that no one had even seen at the time, so I guess they can get away with this system for now.