Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't tell my wife (I'll tell her tomorrow), but I just now put down a deposit on a really loaded $68k CPO P85 that is in "New York" for a Raleigh delivery. For some reason it won't let me pick the Charlotte service center for delivery. Maybe the CPO DS(?) can figure it out.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I can purchase and have a car shipped to the Phoenix, AZ service center? I know this was the procedure prior to the official unveiling of the CPO program tonight - I just don't know if it's changed now.

I called my Tesla rep (after texting first since it's past midnight!) and he verified everything and said no transport fee.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

Production Complete
Your Model S is in transit for pickup or delivery.

Some fantastic deals to be had! I've been scrolling through after putting down a deposit last night and I'm glad I pulled the trigger when I did. I spoke to my DM late last night and he said if there's any doubt that the car may sell over night, put down the deposit and we'll figure out logistics today given I have 2 vehicles with a deposit now, 14 S60 and 13 P85....decisions decisions

The Tesla Motors CPO program, because of the quality of the the product, and the care with which the company -- and its owners -- preserve and improve it, will be a profound success point.

I have a feeling this (CPO program) is going to do more for Tesla Motors than most people -- even the most-optimistic-fans -- believe.

Do not underestimate the demand (new and existing customers) this is generating for Tesla Motors.

I can go buy a Tesla -- from Tesla -- TODAY!

Not only does Tesla design / manufacture a passionate work art (on wheels), the cars (and soon-to-be SUVs) are reliable.

These cars are world-class athletes.

Keeping all of these bulls on the road, and in top shape, is yet another free advertisement.

Some fantastic deals to be had! I've been scrolling through after putting down a deposit last night and I'm glad I pulled the trigger when I did. I spoke to my DM late last night and he said if there's any doubt that the car may sell over night, put down the deposit and we'll figure out logistics today given I have 2 vehicles with a deposit now, 14 S60 and 13 P85....decisions decisions

Same here. I spent about an hour looking last night and and pulled the trigger around 10:30 eastern time.

I was thinking the same thing. I found my exact spec car (Green P85 with rear facing seats...and other stuff, but you get how few Green P85 with 3rd row seats exist) with even more features than I would have done on the studio at a price that I can't match elsewhere.

I am 90% sure I am right. If I wait until I am 100%, then I will lose the deal. If I lose the $1000, well, it wouldn't be the first time I have had a deal or investment go south. I am pretty sure I am good.

So, in about 12 hours of the website being online, Tesla has sold 6 CPO cars to TMC members only.
Extrapolating, that's 12 per day, or 360 per quarter. Not too shabby :)

xkcd: Extrapolating

You have people here who were waiting on the sidelines for the right moment and right deal to pull the trigger. I don't think it will maintain the pace, but of course, on the other side, there are many people who don't know this exists, so as the market becomes aware that there is online CPO sales, there could be more activity.

Is anyone else curious how large the cpo inventory backlog is? This could just be a test market to validate prices and move aging inventory, followed by price adjustment up or down on remaining inventory.

does inventory purchases still exist or will inventory cars be sold as CPO and crush my dreams of a cheap 70d inventory near term. Tesla won't have to give such a steep discount on inventory cars if they extend the warranty out the gate.

as a tsla investor I love the margins these cpo cars are fetching but don't see sustainability in 25% on used. As a ready buyer I'm torn on pulling the trigger now or waiting for awd in this price territory

This has to be a typo. (In Atlanta area)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429967202.033872.jpg