Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It listed Smart Air Suspension, but did not have the expected Plus qualifier.

I'm not sure what you mean -- It did have the PX01 option code indicating the P85+ suspension (different from the Smart Air Suspension option).

There was a short period right after the P85Ds were sold with the P85+ suspension and staggered rims. Then they stopped building that configuration.

J
I'm not sure what you mean -- It did have the PX01 option code indicating the P85+ suspension (different from the Smart Air Suspension option).

There was a short period right after the P85Ds were sold with the P85+ suspension and staggered rims. Then they stopped building that configuration.
Just referring to the text that was rendered in my browser. The discrepancy is evidence of typo, perhaps.

Last edited:
There is a fully loaded p85d 2014 with 40K miles for $91K. Still expensive IMO, but if someone want the cheapest p85d and take advantage of the tax credit this is the way to do it. The 40K miles is a bit hard to swallow though

Wow. That car has spent some serious time as a loaner. Wonder how the warranty works with that. CPOs start at the mileage you buy it at, but I am not sure how that works with "new" cars.