Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will you please share the options it comes with and pricing? Congrats and good luck on a clean delivery.

Sure! I didnt get a screen shot of Teslas page before it was taken down, but via ev-cpo here is what is listed: Tech package, upgraded audio, pano roof, black performance seats, coil suspension, 19" wheels, parking sensors, folding mirrors (this is being verified), fog lights, carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber decor, interior lighting package.

It has ~40k miles and was $58k

Reactions: Wshowell
Have to assume that their Supercharger announcement is driving interest which means they feel they can push up the prices (my CPO apparently went up after I reserved it - now fixed, but was an unexpected surprise when the pro-forma invoice was different from the posted price).

As for cars disappearing, there's a bunch of drivers for that - and quite a few around here, like me, who are finally getting on board - so perhaps it's not inventory manipulation.

CO customers of CPO have just a few weeks left to still get their tax credit for an out-of-state purchase too!

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
EV-CPO shows CPO cars are out of this world in price: $70K floor. With today's NVDA stock price rising 28%, and a lot of people's portfolios growing by leaps and bounds (some call options grew by 177% since yesterday afternoon), they are probably snapping up all the CPO's out there. Meanwhile, since I was handling a lot of personal issues in my own life, and also doing a lot of trying to configure a new GPU I bought from, well, the same company, I wasn't paying attention, and I have even less money than before. Private sale old-model out of warranty EV's seems to be the best deal right now in the more-than-150 mile range category, and it's not long now before I have to make that choice, or wait for a new model to be shipping (Model 3, some other competitor if they exist, etc.).

Or I could buy an ICE. Now I know why most people don't drive EV's!

Curse word, curse word, curse word. Someone wasn't nice to P21831 as a loaner. :(
View attachment 201769

I was given the options to switch cars or get my deposit back, so I guess this one ain't going into the CPO program anymore (or at least I would have to wait much longer than the 4-6 weeks). There was also a red P85 available for $3K more, so I am switching to it, despite my hesitation about the insurance costs on a P vs an S. (I asked my husband what his thoughts on the P were, and he was all "um, YES, you should get the P!" LOL. It does still have the 19" wheels and coil suspension, so that is good.

That should buff right out ... seriously :cool:

upload_2016-11-11_18-58-15.png

That should buff right out ... seriously :cool:

Eh, it looks gouged to me. So it probably requires paint. (You can see where they tried to finger-rub it off). They told me it would delay my 4-6 week estimate, so I decided I was already antsy about waiting 4-6 weeks and I would just pick a different car.

Besides, I wouldn't want to subject myself to the extended waits for body work that folks experience here even before I am an owner if I don't have to.

Last edited:
EV-CPO shows CPO cars are out of this world in price: $70K floor

I agree with @Boourns. Finding a CPO right for you can be a long process. I started looking at the beginning of 2016, when there was "the great purge" and cars disappeared for MONTHS. It happened right after some great sales in December.

Best advice is to call a CPO advisor since they still have access to more cars that are on the public site.

Edit: I am not sure what you are looking for, but the bottom prices on EV-CPO start at $49k. So saying the "floor" on a long range EV from Tesla is $70k isn't accurate

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Sure! I didnt get a screen shot of Teslas page before it was taken down, but via ev-cpo here is what is listed: Tech package, upgraded audio, pano roof, black performance seats, coil suspension, 19" wheels, parking sensors, folding mirrors (this is being verified), fog lights, carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber decor, interior lighting package.

It has ~40k miles and was $58k
Congratulations on that one! You literally grabbed it about twenty minutes before I went to put a deposit on it. That car looks like a very solid deal if you don't mind the earlier VIN and relatively high miles for a CPO.

Congratulations on that one! You literally grabbed it about twenty minutes before I went to put a deposit on it. That car looks like a very solid deal if you don't mind the earlier VIN and relatively high miles for a CPO.

Ah, sorry about that! I had been trying to switch to it for three days while my sales rep was out of touch (no returned emails or phone calls). Admittedly, I would have been a bit peeved at my sales guy if you had snagged it first. I was to the point of putting a second deposit down to reserve it when my MIA sales guy finally emailed me back and said he had reserved it for me.

The supercharger announcement kind of made all this more stressful. Before that, I would have been content to just wait it out if you had grabbed it first knowing eventually another red 85 would appear for under $60k. As it was, I was re-running numbers to see if I could afford the next car up the line which was $63k (a full $8k more expensive than the first damaged one I had originally reserved at $55k).

Ah, sorry about that! I had been trying to switch to it for three days while my sales rep was out of touch (no returned emails or phone calls). Admittedly, I would have been a bit peeved at my sales guy if you had snagged it first. I was to the point of putting a second deposit down to reserve it when my MIA sales guy finally emailed me back and said he had reserved it for me.

The supercharger announcement kind of made all this more stressful. Before that, I would have been content to just wait it out if you had grabbed it first knowing eventually another red 85 would appear for under $60k. As it was, I was re-running numbers to see if I could afford the next car up the line which was $63k (a full $8k more expensive than the first damaged one I had originally reserved at $55k).
No worries at all. There will be another car! Right now I'm looking at those other options in the mid 60s. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend, but there will always be a cheaper car. Mostly it looks like they have lower miles than I care about. In exchange I am getting some of the newer car features, so there's that. I'm certain you'll love the car.

Reactions: Az_Rael
Aaaand ... now I have 34098 reserved. My current vehicle has the 3.0 TDI engine so I'm waiting for the Dec 1st announcement to know whether I'm trading in or going through some sort of settlement with VW. Either way I'll probably shoot for delivery in January. Of course it might be by quarter end if they are up for it and the settlement is good enough!

• Love
Reactions: Az_Rael
I think it's partly because there are no cars that old listed right now, and very few with high miles. Tesla keeps their pricing algorithm a secret but they have made no secret of the fact that it weights those two factors highly. The oldest listed S85 right now is 006746. Given how slow the production was at first that's a much newer car by their standards. The one you're showing would have been a 2012 and there's none of those listed right now. Also the oldest ones seem to have 21s which adds a surprising amount to the value.

Hey guys. I'm not sure if anyone posted this before or if there was any discussion on this earlier, but, is there a way/website to build out the Model S so we can calculate the original MSRP/Monroney of the vehicle?

I have used the waybackmachine to estimate the MSRP for mine. Tesla might also have that info, although I havent asked for a copy yet.