Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok ... now if it was found on the EV-CPO site and, therefore, was linked to the web site... it "should" be ok?

I am wondering if I can get service records and a CarFax from Tesla. I can always order a CarFax myself, I realize ... but the service records would be nice.

Having said that -- the CPO warranty is nice to have in case there was frame damage that was repaired (right?)

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Getting service records is hit-and-miss, usually a miss unless you have a good relationship with your local service advisor. Most people who have tried buying CPOs get the request denied, Tesla citing "privacy" reasons. But that said, some people have asked nicely and gotten them. So I'd suggest just asking nicely and see what happens.

Getting service records is hit-and-miss, usually a miss unless you have a good relationship with your local service advisor. Most people who have tried buying CPOs get the request denied, Tesla citing "privacy" reasons. But that said, some people have asked nicely and gotten them. So I'd suggest just asking nicely and see what happens.

This +1 +1 +1 +1

I decided to "break down" and order a CarFax on my own. Piece of mind and all that...

What's interesting is that, although the vehicle was said to be in the San Francisco area, all of the records show Florida. No big deal -- as long as it is truly in CA and, therefore, no transportation fee to Vegas.

Other than that -- 1 owner and no accidents. :)

Now I just wish it would hurry up and get here! :D

Thanks to EV-CPO.com I was able to locate one of the best deals to date:
P01733, 2012 P85, 48k miles, Silver, Black Performance seats, Pano, 21" Grey Turbines, Obeche Matte, Carbon Fiber Spolier, Twin Chargers, Studio Sound, Tech, for $35,000. $35k!
Kicker is that it was also listed with the 4yr/50k mile CPO warranty (not the 2yr/100k total)

Congrats to whoever snagged this one because it was only online about 15min. I was too slow to decide.

Attachments

• IMG_2655.PNG
    IMG_2655.PNG
    152.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2656.PNG
    IMG_2656.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 102
Thanks to EV-CPO.com I was able to locate one of the best deals to date:
P01733, 2012 P85, 48k miles, Silver, Black Performance seats, Pano, 21" Grey Turbines, Obeche Matte, Carbon Fiber Spolier, Twin Chargers, Studio Sound, Tech, for $35,000. $35k!
Kicker is that it was also listed with the 4yr/50k mile CPO warranty (not the 2yr/100k total)

Congrats to whoever snagged this one because it was only online about 15min. I was too slow to decide.

That's amazing.. There were actuality two.. The other was $35,600 I think.

I'm late to the party, but here's how I handled it -

After my CPO arrived on the truck, I went in to check it out in person. I spoke with one of the service advisors and asked "I know you don't hand over prior owner service records, but could you look over them and see if there's anything concerning?" He pretty much read the entire history out loud.

Feels like there aren't that many good deals right now. After the performance bump to the base Model S75 it almost makes more sense to buy new. Anyone else leaning the same way?

Yes I feel the same way. When the high mileage used program was announced there were tons of deals under 40k loaded with options, but now they start at mid 40s without many options. With the updates a new 75 seems like a better value and you get the tax credits and referral credit. Now I am torn between a loaded 3 w/ 310 mile range and a s 75. S 75 has 0-60 time of 4.3 which would be fun, air suspension and more cargo space going for it, along with better looks. Heard reports the new cars are shipping with 85kw batteries, if they unlock it at the same price or drop 3k then S is what I will be going with.

350+ vehicles removed overnight...something is happening

The plot thickens...Tesla now listing cars on AutoTrader. Some with actual pictures!
I'd assume these are CPO cars since they seem to be duplicates of ones found on EV-CPO.com Very limited details on the listings so far. They did just appear however...

Attachments

• Tesla1.jpg
    Tesla1.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Tesla2.jpg
    Tesla2.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 78