Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Come on tesla release a few CPO D's under 100K!.....geeeez

Douglas, I am genuinely and seriously concerned for your health. I'm not sure how much longer you can last...

The CPO 85Ds are already in the mid $80s so you can either get one of those or if you want to get a P85D for the mid $90Ks you will likely have to wait until next year for that. So you either need to buy what is available now or be patient for about 6 months.

I feel the 2015 CPO models are somewhat excessively priced like you but Tesla is trying to get as much money as possible for their CPO cars and you can't really blame them for that. If they can move those 2015 cars at those prices good for them and they certainly need the money. It just means you and i will get our cars a bit later when the prices come down, and they will.

So you should either pay up now or be patient so you can pay less later.

Maybe my begging is doing good for once:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Feeling like this is a typo...P85+ with <30k miles and pretty well loaded for just over $60k. That doesn't seem right to me, but would be a great deal if someone could get it.

85 kWh Performance Model S P13083 | Tesla Motors

Browns are damn sexy in person, especially with grey 21"s

- - - Updated - - -

The one car I have been watching went down $6K. I thought that I would jump but without AP I am just not interested and the resale in a year would still be awful.

I am surprised its not gone yet. There should be lots of pissed recent cpo buyers who recently paid more for s60 or s85 than this p85+. Wish i had waited a bit to pull the trigger on my inventory 85d.

I will try to make you feel better.

With a 2013 if you are getting a loan it will be considered used and not new so your rate will be higher. It's a low VIN which means it will most likely be pron to more issues.....sunroof rattles, seat rattles, dashboard rattles, uncomfy seats, DU failures and many more issues. And it probably has an A battery.

I went from a 57K VIN down to a 12K VIN and I could not off load that car fast enough.

HOWEVER it's still only $60K!

With a 2013 if you are getting a loan it will be considered used and not new so your rate will be higher. It's a low VIN which means it will most likely be pron to more issues.....sunroof rattles, seat rattles, dashboard rattles, uncomfy seats, DU failures and many more issues. And it probably has an A battery.

I went from a 57K VIN down to a 12K VIN and I could not off load that car fast enough.

My VIN is lower, at delivery had more miles than the P85+ in question, has more options, almost the same price, and my loan is 1.49%. Seriously, I would have bought this car without hesitation.

My VIN is lower, at delivery had more miles than the P85+ in question, has more options, almost the same price, and my loan is 1.49%. Seriously, I would have bought this car without hesitation.

Well then buy it and sell your 85.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.. $13k price drop.

Do you know around what VIN number they started using the new turn signal stocks?...I am not a fan of the high cruise control stock.

13083 will have a B battery.