Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent price drops on these P85(+)'s in the US.

In Europe they decided that wasn't a good idea, and the INCREASED the price of most of the CPO's they have, though admittedly there aren't a lot of them. They did this in light of the price increase that is scheduled for the next 2 weeks on new cars?

Do you know around what VIN number they started using the new turn signal stocks?...I am not a fan of the high cruise control stock.

When the AP hardware was introduced in Sept 2014. I believe the VINs are roughly around 46k (VINs are not in production sequence though, so it can vary). 13k definitely will have the classic stalks with cruise up top.

Last edited:
I will try to make you feel better.

It's a low VIN which means it will most likely be pron to more issues.....sunroof rattles, seat rattles, dashboard rattles, uncomfy seats, DU failures and many more issues. And it probably has an A battery.

My 15xxx Inventory/Loaner/Demo car which had 8000 miles on it when I got it shows exactly none of those problems, and definitely does NOT have an A battery.

Excellent price drops on these P85(+)'s in the US.

In Europe they decided that wasn't a good idea, and the INCREASED the price of most of the CPO's they have, though admittedly there aren't a lot of them. They did this in light of the price increase that is scheduled for the next 2 weeks on new cars?

I agree. If someone was holding out to get a P85+ the pricing finally makes sense.

Very surprised no one has yet snatched up this 2013 P85+ nicely loaded for only $62K. They were selling S60 and S85s for that price until recently!

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/P13302

I would think that it is priced low because of the color. Tesla stopped producing that color - and I would guess because they were not selling many to justify production. If you don't care about color or you like brown, this car is a steal. But I would think most who spend $60K for a car, even it is a used/CPO, would want a specific color. I limited my choices to MC Red with a black interior....and I will be on my way to pick it up this time tomorrow......Time is going by soooooo slow...

I would think that it is priced low because of the color. Tesla stopped producing that color - and I would guess because they were not selling many to justify production. If you don't care about color or you like brown, this car is a steal. But I would think most who spend $60K for a car, even it is a used/CPO, would want a specific color. I limited my choices to MC Red with a black interior....and I will be on my way to pick it up this time tomorrow......Time is going by soooooo slow...

The color might have had a small part in that but I think it was a combination of things including the high mileage, no spoiler etc...