Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local pre-owned rep is quoting me $45.9k for a 2013 60kWh with 38.5k miles, pano roof, air suspension, sound package, tech package, leather seats. Does this sound like a good deal? I'm seeing other posters mentioning cars available as low as $40k, and also cars with larger batteries for (essentially) the same price, so it's making me think twice. Any advice is welcome.

PS -- Does buying a CPO help me get priority on my Model 3 order?

I think that is pretty fair. It is low mileage and has all the goodies.

Get in touch with a CPO adviser. Mine mentioned that the list of cars he gave me were only authorized to be sold by other CPO advisers until May 4th.

I've been in contact with a CPO advisor, but she says that she doesn't have a list. She said she could locate some options for me. do advisors have access to different cars? Can I contact a different advisor, or do I have to work with the one in my area?

I've been in contact with a CPO advisor, but she says that she doesn't have a list. She said she could locate some options for me. do advisors have access to different cars? Can I contact a different advisor, or do I have to work with the one in my area?

Back before the inventory cars were on the CPO site, inventory cars were generally only within specific regions and maybe adjacent regions (exceptions to this existed though). I wouldn't be surprised if these "not advertised" CPOs are being held to the same restrictions until they make it to the public site.

Back before the inventory cars were on the CPO site, inventory cars were generally only within specific regions and maybe adjacent regions (exceptions to this existed though). I wouldn't be surprised if these "not advertised" CPOs are being held to the same restrictions until they make it to the public site.

That is the impression I have. The cars on my list were different than those on a list someone else from Georgia, I think, posted in another thread. My adviser mentioned also that these cars wouldn't be widely available for a week or so. And my car is shipping from Illinois, with the Carfax indicating it was originally owned in Illinois. All this together suggests the pre-release cars are region specific. So YMMV based on the supply/demand in your region.

Just pulled the trigger on a CPO 2013 S85 with 45k miles, black, pano roof, air suspension, tech, tan leather, glossy obeche for mid 40's.

I passed on an S60 for a couple grand lower price and lower miles because I wanted the range and unlimited mile warranty vs 125k mile cap on the 60.

I was told that YES CPO does get priority on model 3 as long as your 'my tesla' account is on the same email for all of them.

Who is your rep? I have been trying to get ahol
Just pulled the trigger on a CPO 2013 S85 with 45k miles, black, pano roof, air suspension, tech, tan leather, glossy obeche for mid 40's.

I passed on an S60 for a couple grand lower price and lower miles because I wanted the range and unlimited mile warranty vs 125k mile cap on the 60.

I was told that YES CPO does get priority on model 3 as long as your 'my tesla' account is on the same email for all of them.

who is your rep? I have been trying to get hold of mine this week but haven't been able to. That sounds just like what i am looking for in a different color!

and congratulations by the way!!

Can you post the full list of options for yours? Mine sounds similar to yours but it was $54k.

I was told that many (not all) of the lower-priced CPO cars may have accident history. Perhaps not serious or significant enough to affect Tesla's willingness to extend the warranty, but still there's a history. I also wonder if all of the CPO advisers have access to the same list...

Any accident history will not qualify for CPO and is available for a slightly lower price without warranty. There was one car with an airbag deploy but was only $1500 cheaper (not worth it). Also an 85 witg 90k miles for $39k but no CPO warranty.

There are several 60's but only a handful of 85's under 50k left. Will go online next week with an 85 floor likely around 50k for a few months until the next wave of trade ins appear

I was told that many (not all) of the lower-priced CPO cars may have accident history. Perhaps not serious or significant enough to affect Tesla's willingness to extend the warranty, but still there's a history. I also wonder if all of the CPO advisers have access to the same list...

Interesting you said this because I did notice the ones that were about $4-5k less all had prior accidents but not enough for them to not CPO them.

Any accident history will not qualify for CPO and is available for a slightly lower price without warranty. There was one car with an airbag deploy but was only $1500 cheaper (not worth it). Also an 85 witg 90k miles for $39k but no CPO warranty.

There are several 60's but only a handful of 85's under 50k left. Will go online next week with an 85 floor likely around 50k for a few months until the next wave of trade ins appear

I've been offered several CPO's that have accident history on them and do come with the standard CPO warranty.

Reactions: kwjayhawk
The CPO I just put a deposit on (60 kWh, Blue with Black Nappa & Piano Black interior, Pano Roof, Tech, Sound and Air Suspension, 38.5k mi for $45.9k) has a clean Carfax, but no activity on the Carfax since May of 2013. Is that normal for a Tesla? I asked my advisor, he stated that he's seen that before, and "nothing in his notes" indicates a prior accident. Should I be concerned? The car is out of state so I can't take a look at it.