Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's hard to tell, exactly.. but I wouldn't read into it too much (i.e. it doesn't "mean" anything other than Tesla is not publishing the location). But if you look at the HTML source of the page, and search for "vehicle-fleet-assigned-location" and the value assigned to that hidden field will usually shed some light on where the car *might* be. But I wouldn't assume that the car is actually at that location ready to be sold. It could be an intermediate location for reconditioning, or a service loaner, etc.

I apologize if its been answered but I haven't been in this thread for a while. Is there a way to tell the 75 and 75D with the new quicker 0-60 on the inventory side? I noticed they seem to have removed that from the descriptions? There may not be any since it just happened recently but was wondering if there was some new option code. I tried to search the thread but it didn't come up with what I searched.

Big thanks to Hank and the EV-CPO.com site as well as people who read and answered my questions.

Just put a deposit down this morning on a Black 60 CPO (P03911) for $ 40K. While it didn't have the roof or sound studio (which would have been nice), it does have the Tech, free Supercharging, and Active Air (bonus on that one).

There was a P85 that was listed briefly today, but it's already gone (P0525 for $ 43.5K). If it comes back up again before I take delivery on this one, maybe I'll try to get the deposit moved ... but for 3,500 more (plus potentially a transportation fee) -- I think that I'll be happy with my choice. :D