Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what this is like with 83k+ miles, but here's an S60 just added for $35.5k

Inventory Search | Tesla

No fee transport states are NV,AZ, and UT

I bought that one :)

My OA sent me actual pictures of the car it looks amazing!

image001.jpgimage002.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpgimage006.jpgimage007.jpg

I'm not sure where the pictures were taken. The car is somewhere in Southern California now, but nobody at Tesla will tell me where it is because I was willing to drive to pick it up.
Lucky you got such nice pictures. I'm still waiting on mine. They said my car is in a Buena Park lot somewhere. Also I can't take a look at it even though I live only 4 miles away from the service center. C'mon Tesla!!? How hard is it to schedule a simple viewing for potential customers?

Reactions: Bigt6542
Planning on picking our P85D+ on tuesday in west palm. This service center has outsourced taking the photos to Manheim (sp?). My sales rep was emailing me links to the photos while I was shopping. The car looked good in the photos. We will see how she looks in person before I sign the paperwork.

A big Thank you to Hank and ev-cpo.com. An email alert overnight told me my exact match had just been listed.

Lucky you got such nice pictures. I'm still waiting on mine. They said my car is in a Buena Park lot somewhere. Also I can't take a look at it even though I live only 4 miles away from the service center. C'mon Tesla!!? How hard is it to schedule a simple viewing for potential customers?
Did you start via an email or via an appointment with a CPO adviser? I found that until I had a person assigned service was not great when I bought my CPO. Seems like their lead pipeline is not as efficient as most franchised dealers.

I'm finding that most of the better-priced cars I see on EV-CPO.com now are not available. I keep getting alerts for the same cars but the link always takes me to Tesla's used inventory search page and I can't find those cars there.

I'm aware of those factors but the weird thing to me is that I have received email alerts for these very same cars multiple days in a row and they continue to appear on ev-cpo listings but they have not been available on the Tesla site ever for me. For instance, see p61016 or 080526

I looked into it for those two VINs you listed, and they are included as available VINs in the main feed from Tesla, but the detail pages are not available. So every time EV-CPO goes to find currently available cars, those two are listed and posted online. Then a little while later, EV-CPO detects that the detail pages are gone, so they're removed. Only to be added back the next time EV-CPO goes and checks the available CPO listings, and they are back again. It's just not feasible to pull the list of available CPOs (over 300 now) and then each time go back check each individual car detail page to see if they exist or not. That would just hammer Tesla's site beyond my comfort level. I feel your frustration, but just strike it up to another data inconsistency on Tesla's website. Sorry.

Last edited:
I looked into it for those to VINs you listed, and they are included as available VINs in the main feed from Tesla, but the detail pages are not available. So every time EV-CPO goes to find currently available cars, those two are listed and posted online. Then a little while later, EV-CPO detects that the detail pages are gone, so they're removed. Only to be added back the next time EV-CPO goes and checks the available CPO listings, and they are back again. It's just not feasible to pull the list of available CPOs (over 300 now) and then each time go back check each individual car detail page to see if they exist or not. That would just hammer Tesla's site beyond my comfort level. I feel your frustration, but just strike it up to another data inconsistency on Tesla's website. Sorry.

No frustration, thanks for the explanation though. Glad I'm not missing out every time

View attachment 298408 Anyone interested in a black 2014 P85D with 4/50K mile CPO warranty that HAS been refurbished in Portland area?....it's prerty much loaded and looks amazing. It's for sale through Tesla not me.

$72,900 45K miles

We are looking to buy a second Tesla and this car would have been perfect but wish it was priced in the mid 60s.

Is there a way to find out if there are any other refurbished AWD Teslas available to sale? We can't imagine spending so much for a car that is not refurbished but from what I gather if the car is not in good shape we can refuse delivery and get the deposit back so at least there is that.