Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S for Kids (Founder's Series) Redemption Code for Sale $400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a redemption code for the Founders Series Model S for Kids. The kids in my life already have driveable toys so I'm offering this for $400. The code expires on March 31, 2018 so now's the time to buy!

It appears that you have choice of 4 colors (Midnight Silver Metallic, Deep Blue Metallic, Red Metallic and Solid White) and I understand that shipping is free to anywhere in the world.

This car retails for $500. I'm also willing to trade for a HPWC. Thanks for viewing.

Product Details:
Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, your choice of color, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.

Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:

910-img-founders-series-license-plate.jpg

- Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate (not available to the public, cannot be personalized)

- Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)

- Black Rims