TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model S Front Grill, Bumper Nosecone, Fully Wrapped in 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RPM Limos, Jan 11, 2015.

1. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

Tesla Model S Front Grill, Bumper Nosecone, Fully Wrapped in 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber

Thank you for looking at this Tesla Model S Front End Nose Cone - Bumper - with 3M Full 3M Carbon Fiber Wrap. If you love the look of carbon fiber this maybe the best option to get your nose cone wrapped in carbon fiber. We are selling this a brand new 3m Wrap over a perfectly new Tesla Model S Nose cone. Same year 2012-2014 all the same.

The Nose cone is perfect like new, and This nose cone easily pops in and out. There is a video on eBay we will send you. It just takes a credit card or protected screw driver.

If you want to buy this carbon wrapped nose cone and keep your your existing one you can simply pay the full $389, but if you send us your current nose cone we will refund you $200. Its basically a core charge. Please advise and we will send the part with a return prepaid for UPS. Once received we will refund the $200 by PayPal. You will have to pay the $189 first and then we will send you an invoice for the $200 Core Charge.

Our new Nose cone are perfect like new. Please advise if your Models S has Parking Sensors and or holes for the front license plate frame.

On our website we will have an installation video and you can find more items and get up to 20% off !!

Thanks Mark Thanks for looking, and if you have questions call or text us at 949-521-4383.

List Date: 1/12/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model S Front Grill, Bumper Nosecone, Fully Wrapped in 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $232.32

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    8sh17cvzxybq.jpg
    66RNtvH4p3jz.jpg
    XVbn2vQtUfJc.JPG
    ef8Wc0Fe5k0J.jpg
    NeW5xAy6T0Wd.JPG
    ZCjxgBp0ABB8.JPG

2. rdavidw

rdavidw Member

#2 rdavidw, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    Looks great! Any chance you or someone can post a pic of a black Tesla from further back? I would like to see how it looks when looking at the whole car from the front or off to the side a bit. Thanks for your help with this.

Also, does the wrap in any way degrade the parking sensors or if I have an easy pass inside the cone?

I have a 2015 without the autopilot convenience option but mine still has the lower front grill with the little rectangle for the front sensor. I do not have or want holes for a front plate. Do you have any of those for a swap?

Thanks again!