Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model s gen 1 whispbar rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6A63E909-27E0-47AC-8EEB-7C872F51B825.jpeg
907B6DF2-BC3E-4F6C-85A5-F7271F7AD369.jpeg
A26E7762-1BDA-4D6F-840A-F14EEC28205B.jpeg
5202130E-43B4-46E8-AAFE-0CBA5A136610.jpeg
AA0FDC41-877C-4CA0-845C-54134E8E6740.jpeg
Complete whispbar s37 roof rack setup. Includes all parts to mount and 2 bars. In excellent shape.

Fits Tesla model S gen 1

$200

So turns out this did not include all parts to mount as it was not gen1 but gen2 and lacked the parts I needed to mount it on my 2013 tesla s, seller was less then helpful refusing to refund and let me return it.

So I have a rack I cannot use and am unable to find fitkit k704 to be able to use it as it is not sold anymore.

Buyer has had the item for more than a month, and just now realized that he'd ordered the wrong item. All items as described and pictured. I offered to help him source a new fit kit, and he accused me of selling the wrong item. After 3 increasingly rude emails I'd had enough and told him he was on his own.

So turns out this did not include all parts to mount as it was not gen1 but gen2 and lacked the parts I needed to mount it on my 2013 tesla s, seller was less then helpful refusing to refund and let me return it.

So I have a rack I cannot use and am unable to find fitkit k704 to be able to use it as it is not sold anymore.
So, are the bars for a generation 1 or 2 roof?

If they are for generation 2, than you have a case - and the seller should be a little more gracious. After all, you did say you were not opening them immediately

Am I correct in thinking gen 1 fits the ‘flip up from the side’ panel, and gen 2 fits the more central panel?

Buyer has had the item for more than a month, and just now realized that he'd ordered the wrong item. All items as described and pictured. I offered to help him source a new fit kit, and he accused me of selling the wrong item. After 3 increasingly rude emails I'd had enough and told him he was on his own.

Yeah and I accepted your offer then you blew me off since the only conversation kit was in Australia and wont ship to USA, thanks for being a wonderful human being in these trying times, appreciate it.

So, are the bars for a generation 1 or 2 roof?

If they are for generation 2, than you have a case - and the seller should be a little more gracious. After all, you did say you were not opening them immediately

Am I correct in thinking gen 1 fits the ‘flip up from the side’ panel, and gen 2 fits the more central panel?

they were gen 2 bars that fit 5/2015 and later built cars with the pano roof, gen1 is 2012 through 4/2015

I've got a 12/15 MS w/ Pano, will this rack fit it? Do you still have it?