Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model s gen ii lighted rear appliqu㉠with special effects, bluetooth smart phone controller,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been eyeing this thing since it was little more than a discussion on TMC, but now I think I'm really itching to get this thing. I have a 2012 Model S. Will this "Gen II" applique fit on my car? My car's green, but I'm going to go with the chrome one. Also is there any difference between what's being sold on Panjo vs ev-appliques.myshopify.com vs Evannex? I wanted to order from Evannex since there's a few more things I wanna get from there too, but that depends on whether or not there's any differences between what's being sold at the different sites. Thanks

I've been eyeing this thing since it was little more than a discussion on TMC, but now I think I'm really itching to get this thing. I have a 2012 Model S. Will this "Gen II" applique fit on my car? My car's green, but I'm going to go with the chrome one. Also is there any difference between what's being sold on Panjo vs ev-appliques.myshopify.com vs Evannex? I wanted to order from Evannex since there's a few more things I wanna get from there too, but that depends on whether or not there's any differences between what's being sold at the different sites. Thanks

Glad you like the applique. Yes, it fits on all Model S's. There's no difference between what's available through the various sales channels -- it's all our product and they're exactly the same. Let me know if you have other questions.

Rick