Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S - "Installz" Lighting Kit w/Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I for late post. I thought I uploaded pic already....here you go....
fe4de0c4fdd3ffe19c9618fd223c4f5e.jpg

shadowinstallz, this is great. I am interested in ordering the trunk ones as I have a MS that does NOT have the premium lights and does not have any lights in the trunk (other than the hatch). Your kit work with these right? Do you have any videos or pictures that shows the specifics for the connection on the driver side of the trunk? that ones seems a bit more tricky.

Also, they come on when you open the trunk and turn off with a timer or whenever you close the trunk (whichever comes first)?

Thanks

shadowinstallz, this is great. I am interested in ordering the trunk ones as I have a MS that does NOT have the premium lights and does not have any lights in the trunk (other than the hatch). Your kit work with these right? Do you have any videos or pictures that shows the specifics for the connection on the driver side of the trunk? that ones seems a bit more tricky.

Also, they come on when you open the trunk and turn off with a timer or whenever you close the trunk (whichever comes first)?

Thanks

Yes, my kit will work.
Yes the lights come on when trunk is open and goes off when closed.

Check out my other listing for the videos and pictures if you decide you want to do the install yourself.

Tesla Model S - Trunk or Glove Lighting

http://www.TeslaMotorsClub.com/showthread.php?t=48923

PM me with any questions

Wow. Wow. Wow!

The install couldn't have been more awesome, and Al was fast and very accommodating; 5 Stars!!!

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla decided to alter the design of the lights in the trunk and do something similar on the next gen car!

Al, may I ask you a favor? I installed the trunk lights myself successfully, but for the life of me I can't muscle the right hand liner back into place. I have the premium lighting so I had to pull it pretty far down. Can you give me any advice please? Thanks in advance sir!

Al, may I ask you a favor? I installed the trunk lights myself successfully, but for the life of me I can't muscle the right hand liner back into place. I have the premium lighting so I had to pull it pretty far down. Can you give me any advice please? Thanks in advance sir!

Hmm....shouldn't be too hard to put pack...try pulling the carpet down and out again and try to form it when it's down,so you get a feel of how the material is. You might need to punch it if it got bowed.