TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S Late 2014 (AP1) 31K miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by goldband, Apr 3, 2018.

1. goldband

goldband Member

I have an S60 from December 2014 with API. The interior is gray. There are nearly brand new 19" tires on the car, and the wheels have been upgraded to the more recent 'slipstream' style. The exterior is in very good but not perfect condition-- there are some small issues here and there. The pictures will show these. Interior is in virtually perfect condition.

Because of my location, I never saw the need to enable supercharging. I have the CA carpool stickers which are probably not relevant for you in WA, but they never were put on the car because I didnt want to mar the finish. Same with front licence plate, which was never mounted.

As for price, I have been monitoring sales on ebay and these forums, and it looks to me like the Kelly Blue book price is right in line. I rated the car on kbb as 'good' condition (out of fair-good-very good- excellent) and got a private party price range of $46,382-$53,071. Im looking to settle on the firm price right down the middle at $49,727.

I have owned the car since it was new and it has never been in the shop for any accident. The only service was done by Tesla, and it was routine (12V battery replaced, one sensor replaced, 2 of the automated door handles replaced).

I am not interested in lowball offers-- please save yourself and me some time and energy.

The car can be seen near Stanford University in Portola Valley CA

Attached Files:

2. viktorleon

viktorleon Member

Hi goldband! Would you happen to have the window sticker or able to list all it features? Audio, seats, etc?

3. goldband

goldband Member

Sure:
    Description Total in USD
    60 kWh Model S $69,900.00
    Red Multi-Coat Paint $1,500.00
    Body Color Roof -
    19" Wheels -
    Grey Performance Leather Seats $1,500.00
    Lacewood Décor $650.00
    Tech Package $3,750.00
    Subtotal $77,300.00
    Destination and regulatory documentation fee $1,170.00
    Total $78,470.00

4. DrMike

DrMike Member

Just to clarify - by "tech package" you presumably mean "tech package with autopilot", since in the title you said it has AP. Correct?

5. goldband

goldband Member

Well yes... I copied directly from Tesla's owner delivery configuration document, and this car (VIN 5YJSA1S12EFP61073) was built not long after the advent of AP1 in production. It definitely has AP (I love it!)