Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S left & right mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To all members, I have just listed on Ebay, a pair of left & right mirror assemblys. These are the manually folding & heated ones that came with the later generation 2013 models. They are not the automatic folding & heated ones that I just upgraded to. A new pair from Tesla cost about $1,300. I have a buy-now-price for $700 with free shipping! I had mine swapped out at the Torrance service center and the service tech will be able to vouch for it and provide a quote to swap yours out. This would be a great for a MS owner who has the older non folding mirrors or needs a replacement. Rick

I think he’s referring to non-electrically folding mirrors. I also have a set of these, since I updated my mirrors to electrically folding ones. I’ll be watching this listing to see if anyone is interest in buying these.

'These are the manually folding & heated ones that came with the later generation 2013 models.'

yes but I thought that every side mirror was this way even on the first sigs? so these are good for damaged mirror replacement, not an upgrade (unless there were actually 'fixed' mirrors?)
my 2012 are heated manually folding

'These are the manually folding & heated ones that came with the later generation 2013 models.'

yes but I thought that every side mirror was this way even on the first sigs? so these are good for damaged mirror replacement, not an upgrade (unless there were actually 'fixed' mirrors?)
my 2012 are heated manually folding
The earlier ones came with mirrors that cannot be folded. Two of my friends have them. The ones I am selling can be used to replace the non folding mirrors. So they are not just replacements for damaged folding mirrors. You can check with the Torrance Service Center that changed mine. Rick

The earlier ones came with mirrors that cannot be folded. Two of my friends have them. The ones I am selling can be used to replace the non folding mirrors. So they are not just replacements for damaged folding mirrors. You can check with the Torrance Service Center that changed mine. Rick

I have Sig 116

The mirrors fold just fine, manually.