Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That isn't a Tesla store, but rather an exhibit space.

Here was the press release about the Model S 'model' there:
http://ir.teslamotors.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=509118

There is also a red model S concept car that occasionally shows up at events, but I don't think you can predict reliably where you might find it next.
It probably spends some time parked at SpaceX or in TeslaHQ somewhere, but probably isn't available for public viewing at those times.

I think over the next year or so we expect to see some new generation of Model S prototypes show up for display, possibly at some of the more prominent store locations.

I would like to go to San Francisco to see the Model S on display at the Tesla Store at One Market Square. Since I am a Houston member, where else are other Model S cars displayed ?
I think it makes more sense to wait a bit, since the exterior design has only recently been locked down and the interior design is not finalized, it'll take a while for them to make a couple of new prototypes.

The current red drivable Model S prototype isn't not going to be representative of the final product (except maybe exterior styling, which Tesla promised will stay relatively intact).

I think over the next year or so we expect to see some new generation of Model S prototypes show up for display, possibly at some of the more prominent store locations.

I'd bet there is a good possibility of that happening. I'm hoping to see "spy shots" of Model S EPs and closer to launch date, VPs being driven around California.