TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model S: Now Available with Lane Departure Warning, Speed Assist

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Rluner, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Rluner

Rluner Member

2. Afdyce

Afdyce Member

Hello Rluner, I am scheduled to pick up on the 21st October. I'll check then and post to let you know.

3. mellington

mellington Member

I got mine on the 26th Sept, it doesn't have any of these. Not that I can say I'm bothered by not having these features the only one so far that I would actually like to see a retrofit for is emergency braking.

4. Rluner

Rluner Member

#4 Rluner, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  5. Puslinch

Puslinch Member

I understand from speaking with Tesla, any car that left the factory after Sept 29(?) have these included. Mine just went into production and confirmed these are included in the build.

Gary

6. Afdyce

Afdyce Member

Yes, my Delivery Expert confirmed this when I took delivery on the 21st October. My car completed manufacturing on the 15th September, so does not have the hardware on board. If anyone is scheduled delivery from the middle of November they should receive the autopilot equipped spec.
    The P85 is such a blast to drive I think it is unlikely I would use it much, especially since I seem to have developed a torque addiction of late