Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S - OE / Aftermarket Wheels and Tires and Spare Key

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently traded to a Model X and have the following for sale. Pickup in Fort Lauderdale Area or shipped - you decide. I have been a lurker here and never posted but I am djpure on ebay - check my feedback.

OEM Model S spare key used - $90.00 + $5 shipping - not associated with vehicle.
Image-6.jpg Image-7.jpg
(2) barely used Axis Allies 21x9 MGS Matte Graphite designed specifically for Model S. These have no blemishes and look brand new. They were mounted for a very short time. I had four of these on the car whe and bought two spares as the wheels were being discontinued. Includes only 1 center car, 10 silver Gorilla Lugs and lug nut adapter. $200+ $50 shipping

Image-9.jpg Image-10.jpg

Squared set (4) 21" (21x8.5) Tesla OE Turbines. These were re-powder coated recently and have very minimal wear and a couple slight blemishes that are on a part of the wheel that makes them barely noticeable. They come with the Gen 2 TPMS sensors, OE Hardware (center caps, lugs, caps) and 4 (see note below regarding puncture) Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35ZR21 96Y tires. - $1350 + $200 shipping.

Tire 1 - 9/32" tread remains
Tire 2 - 9/32" tread remains
Tire 3 - 7/32" tread remains
Tire 4 - ***7/32" tread remains but there is a screw near the sidewall. I was told it was not repairable but you may have better luck

IMG_3813.jpeg IMG_3815.jpeg IMG_3817.jpeg IMG_3818.jpeg IMG_3820.jpeg