Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S OEM Center Console Add-On

tomguy

Dec 19, 2014
Cerritos, CA
I have the center console off my 2012 Tesla Model S which was purchased as an add-on later. Tesla made two versions of this and this is the first generation drop in not the one that replaces the enter center console. Comes as shown in the picture. I don't have the cup holder brackets and also it was suppose to come with a metal bracket that you screw under the cubby but that wasn't included when I purchased this used. Installation is straightforward and should take around 15-30 minutes to install. Comes with the iPhone Lightning cable.

I'm asking $350 for this item or best offer.

I am in the LA/OC area.
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG

Thanks

Reactions: blodg1

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC