TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Tesla Model S OEM Front + Rear Red Tesla Brake Calipers Set of 4

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by AutobahnEV, May 18, 2020.

1. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Vendor

Pulled a very, very clean set of the red calipers off a 2015 P85+ I recently bought for parts.

Selling the set for $900 complete and ready to rock.

Remember, this is a $2700 upgrade from Tesla so now is the chance to snag them at a fraction of the cost!

I will link my eBay listing for you to check out.

Tesla Model S (2012-2017) OEM Front + Rear Red Tesla Brake Calipers Set of 4 | eBay

Caliper1.jpg Caliper2.jpg

If you like these, call or email me regarding any other Tesla OEM part you may need and I probably have it! Cheers
    Henry - Autobahn Tesla Parts (619) 444-3229 [email protected]

2. CarolinaBMXers

any idea what oem silvers are worth?,,,, i may consider if mine cover a portion....

3. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

$250-$350.

4. SilverGS

SilverGS Active Member

Are the performance calipers bigger (upgraded specs) compared to the non-performance brake calipers? Any difference in rotors of the performance models vs non-performance models?

5. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Vendor

I sell sets of the original grey caliper for $500 if they are clean. That is pretty much the going rate. They are epic Brembos after all!

6. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Vendor

To my knowledge no, it is just a profession powder coat and clear coat. The Tesla red is also a hard one for shops to replicate since the exact mix hasn't been released.

I have parted out almost 100 Teslas and I have seen some TRAGIC attempts at DIY red calipers

7. RH7288

RH7288 Member

still available?

8. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Vendor

Yes I still have a set available. PM sent