Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S OEM Parts Pricing Guide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for a consolidated pricing guide for Tesla Model S/Model X. I am selling used Tesla parts and my volume grows daily. I need to find somewhere to refer to the NEW price from the manufacturer so I can better price out the used parts I sell. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a consolidated pricing guide for Tesla Model S/Model X. I am selling used Tesla parts and my volume grows daily. I need to find somewhere to refer to the NEW price from the manufacturer so I can better price out the used parts I sell. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've found, even when compared to "new" prices, that the prices of my parts are seriously depressed when compared against in-kind parts from ebay etc; I don't think you'll get apples to apples on this. For instance, new door handle assy's are about 1K from Tesla, but go for about 200 on ebay.

Reactions: AutobahnEV
I've found, even when compared to "new" prices, that the prices of my parts are seriously depressed when compared against in-kind parts from ebay etc; I don't think you'll get apples to apples on this. For instance, new door handle assy's are about 1K from Tesla, but go for about 200 on ebay.
That is usually how the used parts market is, varies circumstantially. I have been in the same boat, I use trending prices and common sense to price out parts thus far, it would just be greatly helpful to have a definitive price guide to reference. Since I have been parting BMW and Porsche for years it has been greatly helpful to have access to the manufacturer price guides available.

How about we start our own Model S Pricing and Interchange Guide.

I emailed the moderator on this. I was thinking of a google sheet we all could edit. Our combined knowledge could be huge. My car was stripped so I need a ton of parts this is how I have kept track of what I need. Prices are what I paid for used parts less shipping. I purchased the S parts manuals so the layout is similar. If someone would like to do this for the other models that would be great.

Can view but not edit thru link below. PM me if you have prices you paid for new/used or know of interchange parts you would like to add:

Tesla S interchange and parts pricing guide pre facelift

Hope we can help each other,

Kevin

L8BrV2kBGPsOFsx5v0FnrMjF6iURdTo77WMTrxpHrhuXM9dMoD7_LoIm4FUnkgOBlxLXmh9gUSw_U2dkXFX-2a-q6-XGaB4wKnxpWCyrMtnBYjJlbXNlqcwMhyKPpo1ZeUGOEf9-g-GOCTvhqB6Uj5wlOT-K9WPfek2e-MGpnAEcHBB4hrA3M3xgc6d4F-5DYnrSwai0zpnq1Iv1v6Va7kzDhySGKTiED9wRAJl2ZB5JE-57_YGuBlTBf4aTFhej4Hijc4y68gL9I8noIRm8Qf8O7oBx4Xq6ZSMKs71o1PBKdRVkpbRVKxVk3ZqrQOS7nJMtQiGeCzvROP8Up5rLjMzZ2TX0JAmhvpoocX7m9ljXlXXsX7jhoTK4hocDmr9jh3WpEDOIjkQy_n2Jnd01o1g6kymvTbwH6B2GobTCDiQpwjbP-9hpeHvm2_MveJIWaelKqoZu3DBCLGPsntMWA2U19TKDFVqjy_FPKrY-1gssVNuBSpGM_lt1K80lS2sLGogFFmzRfBXuZFwjY-_MYRenUhakkk4R-bLQg6gGUPfC18_OfYhLYh87djmUYFLuI61SvCEEk9N7jJRH720pO09WDhr-Fc3lqH7-b-McTnA-QDWCxqwSlo9V8gvttTlmu0KjdR7a0CDBvLwcREtQPCzJT6BHrOrvww=w2634-h1862-no

Do you have a console for a 2016 s that has rear usb ports and cup holders?