TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Model S OEM Parts Pricing Guide

Discussion in 'Model S' started by AutobahnEV, Jul 26, 2017.

1. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Member

I am looking for a consolidated pricing guide for Tesla Model S/Model X. I am selling used Tesla parts and my volume grows daily. I need to find somewhere to refer to the NEW price from the manufacturer so I can better price out the used parts I sell. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. demundus

demundus Member

I've found, even when compared to "new" prices, that the prices of my parts are seriously depressed when compared against in-kind parts from ebay etc; I don't think you'll get apples to apples on this. For instance, new door handle assy's are about 1K from Tesla, but go for about 200 on ebay.

• Like x 1
  3. AutobahnEV

AutobahnEV Member

That is usually how the used parts market is, varies circumstantially. I have been in the same boat, I use trending prices and common sense to price out parts thus far, it would just be greatly helpful to have a definitive price guide to reference. Since I have been parting BMW and Porsche for years it has been greatly helpful to have access to the manufacturer price guides available.

4. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Tesla doesn't publish parts prices, so you'll never legally get ahold of it.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1