Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S OEM Third row Seat with the hardware

Happy Kappy

2017 Model S P100D and 2017 Model S 90D
Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
I have a third row seat that has been sitting in my garage for a year. From a 2018 Model S. It comes with seat, support, brackets, c pillar trim w/ button, and the related bolts. You can see it all in pics. Note the back has a gouge in it from something being dropped on it (oops). Best (reasonable) offer. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6413.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6414.jpg
    IMG_6414.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 33

Happy Kappy

Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Update - another member who sold his full kit here kindly reached out and let me know he just got $1,600 plus shipping. Since this has a cosmetic "flaw" I am going to take it down $200 and ask $1,400. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.

Happy Kappy

Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Hi - yes. i had broken one of the side clips when moving it so i had to order that from Tesla and just got it in last week. PM me if interested. thanks

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC