Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P100D drive test

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe you didn't try ludicrous mode.
Honestly, besides of fears, the roads were kind of crowded so I didn't want to take the risk. Maybe if I owned the car, things would have changed...but I'm not sure:) It might be unbelievable that I didn't try ludicrous mode but here is the catch about my article: women don't want the same things as men do from a car

Honestly, besides of fears, the roads were kind of crowded so I didn't want to take the risk. Maybe if I owned the car, things would have changed...but I'm not sure:) It might be unbelievable that I didn't try ludicrous mode but here is the catch about my article: women don't want the same things as men do from a car

Yes, I totally get that. My wife is so indifferent to how fast a car can go. That said, she gets a serious thrill out of ludicrous. I'm just happy she has no idea what that thrill costs as an upgrade

Why did you try a P100D instead of just a 100D then?

I know a few woman with P100Ds who love ludicrous and would vehemently disagree.

Babies are one thing, but my kids love going fast in my P100D.

You are telling me an awesome thing here. I would love to meet a woman that frecquently uses Ludicrous. Though, I think the majority of women would choose Chill mode. This is a very good topic for a pole!

I chose P100D because my minset was to try Ludicrous but I found it to be fast enough for me even in chill mode...

Forget the power of Ludicrous off the line, we all know it is Insane ludicrous
you need it for
a) the sharper throttle response - the whole car just feels more "alive"
b) the mid range punch at say 40mph/65kmh is just awesome every time in daily driving and without even breaking the speed limit.
c) putting the biggest smile on your passngers, kids especially can't get enough of it.

You have only experienced half the car, so go do it again with Ludicrous and tell me i'm wrong :)