Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85 Performance 2013 39k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah after reading what Beepi offered, I tried to get a valuation on our 70d. That didn't work out too well. Guess he got in at the right time. Beepi finally figured out they were offering too much.

I guess so. I think Beepi might have overlooked the fed tax credit not being available to the used car buyers.

BTW I just sold a car with BEEPI and their customer service rocks!! Absolutely wonderful. They work as a team and it does not matter whom you communicate with, they are aware as a team and respond as team.

Hey guys wanted to update you all. Beepi went back on their word and basically kept saying that their policy changed and they cannot buy it for that price or guarantee a 30 day buy back. Unfortunate lol. But yeah car is still for sale but at a much more reasonable $58k or best offer? Whoever is still interested. Trying to sell it before my Model X arrives in a couple weeks! Thank you to everyone earlier for all the advise and help.

SOLD
Update for people still in market or are trying to sell their cars.
Tesla offered me trade in of $48k. Two months later Carmax offers me $54k. Sold to private party at $58,000 with A LOT of interest calls and texts everyday. Good luck everyone. My Model X is coming June 22nd.

Reactions: CarlitoDoc