Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In December 2012 I took delivery of my P85 VIN # P01920 which has proven to be the finest car I've ever owned. However, our Model X is being delivered in less than two weeks and this very clean car is for sale. Here are the details:

51,000 miles (almost all highway miles)
Blue exterior and Grey Performance interior
Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Wheels with almost new tires
Lacewood Decor
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Factory Paint Armor
Twin Chargers
CA HOV stickers (never put on the car, but I have them which is currently not possible, unless the state allows more.

Now the pitch: this car has been garaged every night, generally with an indoor car cover. Our detailer also does the Tesla Sales Center and he says that this car is cleaner than the loaners and other cars there. I can't speak to that, but I've done my best as it's a great car.

Kelley Blue Book says the private sale value is $58,226, but I'll discount 5% to $55,300. Can be made available in San Francisco or Agoura Hills, or surrounding areas. Feel free to call me at 415.819.5865 M or 818.575.7106 H: or email [email protected]

Here are some pics. Sorry, I'm technically impaired. I'll see if this works and add more.
2.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg