Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85D+ 44K Miles $70K in Aftermarket Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting for a friend. You will actually have 3 different options too choose from. Car is located Chandler, Arizona.
This is a one of a kind Tesla meant for a niche buyer that wants a highly customized car without having to spend the money or time building it. Looks better than basically any other Model S you’ll see new or old.
Tesla Model S P85D+ w/44K Miles
Has FUSC and Free Connectivity
Gets 240 Miles of Range @ 100% SOC

Will include a full wrap of your choice but the most will be $4K spent for the wrap. You can choose to not have it wrapped to save $4K on the price.

The First Option is $79K OBO

Custom Ferrari Interior w/Carbon Fiber Trim-$35K
Full PD Aerokit which includes new front and rear bumpers($5K Each), side skirts($3,199), rear trunk spoiler($2,799)-Total =$20K Inc Install
Custom Unplugged Performance Headlights-$4K
You get 2 Facelift Hoods, an Oem Tesla Facelift Hood and a Carbon Fiber Facelift Hood-Both were $2K (Oem hood was $2K Inc paint)
Avant Garde SR10 21 inch Wheels-$10K
Real Matte Carbon Fiber Door Handle Covers-$200
Matte CF B-Pillars-$150
Matte Carbon Fiber V-Stripe-$150
Matte CF Side Camera Covers AP2-3 Full Coverage-$120
Plaids S Rear Appliqué-$300
Front Bumper Detachable Front Lip is being done in Matte CF Overlay-$850
Rear Bumper Detachable Rear Diffuser also being done in Matte CF Overlay-$1,200
683CA2D9-3B68-47D7-B39C-340E2D0DEB8F.jpeg
C8703624-B019-4344-81EA-4EF671BADD71.jpeg
D4F7C0FF-EB25-47E3-9457-3219196FAA2A.png
D4209A34-03EE-487D-801E-1D9110CF8F41.png

Option 2 $74K OBO
Full Revozport Widebody Kit in Matte CF-$7K (Fender Flares are CF)
Tesla Oem Facelift Bumper Conversion-$3,500
5436DB44-7C83-4A9C-88A0-3B49D2FDA5A2.jpeg
021E05BF-D14C-445E-9B17-7A412D094FEC.jpeg
8AC98B70-1992-4F45-84FE-BDE278B9CCB4.jpeg

Option 3 $69K OBO
Facelift Bumper
Revozport Front Spoiler-$1,800
Unplugged Performance Rear Diffuser in Matte CF-$4K
Unplugged Performance Matte CF Side Skirts-$3K
02D1CB86-CB64-4D5D-B890-507AEFC1FA6E.jpeg

Too Much Too List
187EA882-2BB6-4783-9B83-CFC0C40C3BED.jpeg

The wrap he wants to do is Inozetek Army Green but it’s ultimately your choice.
If you prefer not to have it wrapped and keep it just solid black subtract $4K.
He never upgraded MCU2 cause he planned on adding a 100 battery and still does if he doesn’t sell it cause he has so much money into it that he doesn’t care if he keeps it unless he gets a offer that’s worth selling it. If it’s wrapped in Army green he is willing to buy black rims to go better with the wrap. He has some rims in mind and would probably do 1 Piece 22inch rims with like a 10 spoke setup. Or maybe some 2 or 3 piece BC Forged Rims that are similar to the ADV10 rims he once had on the car. It still gets over 130kw at superchargers. It does anywhere from 2.9-3.1 sec 0-60mph using a dragy device several times. It’s actually faster than every P85DL on dragy results
53608374-27F1-4760-8A49-E6C4928947D3.jpeg

Posting for a friend. You will actually have 3 different options too choose from. Car is located Chandler, Arizona.
This is a one of a kind Tesla meant for a niche buyer that wants a highly customized car without having to spend the money or time building it. Looks better than basically any other Model S you’ll see new or old.
Tesla Model S P85D+ w/44K Miles
Has FUSC and Free Connectivity
Gets 240 Miles of Range @ 100% SOC

Will include a full wrap of your choice but the most will be $4K spent for the wrap. You can choose to not have it wrapped to save $4K on the price.

The First Option is $79K OBO

Custom Ferrari Interior w/Carbon Fiber Trim-$35K
Full PD Aerokit which includes new front and rear bumpers($5K Each), side skirts($3,199), rear trunk spoiler($2,799)-Total =$20K Inc Install
Custom Unplugged Performance Headlights-$4K
You get 2 Facelift Hoods, an Oem Tesla Facelift Hood and a Carbon Fiber Facelift Hood-Both were $2K (Oem hood was $2K Inc paint)
Avant Garde SR10 21 inch Wheels-$10K
Real Matte Carbon Fiber Door Handle Covers-$200
Matte CF B-Pillars-$150
Matte Carbon Fiber V-Stripe-$150
Matte CF Side Camera Covers AP2-3 Full Coverage-$120
Plaids S Rear Appliqué-$300
Front Bumper Detachable Front Lip is being done in Matte CF Overlay-$850
Rear Bumper Detachable Rear Diffuser also being done in Matte CF Overlay-$1,200
View attachment 836977View attachment 836979View attachment 836978View attachment 836980
Option 2 $74K OBO
Full Revozport Widebody Kit in Matte CF-$7K (Fender Flares are CF)
Tesla Oem Facelift Bumper Conversion-$3,500
View attachment 836984View attachment 836985View attachment 836986
Option 3 $69K OBO
Facelift Bumper
Revozport Front Spoiler-$1,800
Unplugged Performance Rear Diffuser in Matte CF-$4K
Unplugged Performance Matte CF Side Skirts-$3K
View attachment 836998
Too Much Too List
View attachment 836995
The wrap he wants to do is Inozetek Army Green but it’s ultimately your choice.
If you prefer not to have it wrapped and keep it just solid black subtract $4K.
He never upgraded MCU2 cause he planned on adding a 100 battery and still does if he doesn’t sell it cause he has so much money into it that he doesn’t care if he keeps it unless he gets a offer that’s worth selling it. If it’s wrapped in Army green he is willing to buy black rims to go better with the wrap. He has some rims in mind and would probably do 1 Piece 22inch rims with like a 10 spoke setup. Or maybe some 2 or 3 piece BC Forged Rims that are similar to the ADV10 rims he once had on the car. It still gets over 130kw at superchargers. It does anywhere from 2.9-3.1 sec 0-60mph using a dragy device several times. It’s actually faster than every P85DL on dragy results
View attachment 836992
Incredible is an understatement for this p85D+ (Unfortunately out of my price range). I was looking at this thought and wondered where the owner did the conversion from nosecone to facelift hood & bumper, or if he did this himself, is there anyway to reach him if he takes requests? At what price does it take to do the full conversion (including paint job, parking sensors etc)?

Incredible is an understatement for this p85D+ (Unfortunately out of my price range). I was looking at this thought and wondered where the owner did the conversion from nosecone to facelift hood & bumper, or if he did this himself, is there anyway to reach him if he takes requests? At what price does it take to do the full conversion (including paint job, parking sensors etc)?
I too am looking to swap a nose cone for a face lift as I recently incurred some damage to the nose cone. Struggling to find info on what’s required.

He did it himself, he does all the work himself. Message me and I’ll give you his info or pass your info to him. He does this conversion for owners all the time, or at least he use too. So he knows every little secret to make it perfect cause he’s done it so many times. Here’s some pictures he sent with different rims as well and is going to take pictures of the different options
86CBA50C-F747-48AD-AA6E-B18277ED04BB.jpeg
905D52CB-58FB-4010-8721-7AE612EC8FA1.jpeg

84350316-30CC-41D6-8BD8-C73F6D00F228.jpeg
FB3A301C-B261-4945-9883-166A49860E14.jpeg
559303FF-FB93-48D7-8055-BDCB50BA1A6E.jpeg

CB94BFAD-8775-4DFA-9471-1178E9F59B92.jpeg

60BD8158-DAF7-4004-967B-08EF4B862E26.jpeg

Last edited:
If he can bring it back to stock and willing to sell at market rate, I'd be a buyer but wouldn't be interested in paying a $30-40K premium for mods, let me know otherwise, uh, good luck!
So you realize what market rate is right? You’re looking at close to $60K cause of the miles and the fact that it has FUSC. These are selling for $50K+ with 80K+ miles stock with FUSC. Since it’s rare too even find a P85D the best way to find out how much they selll for is going off a Prefacelift P90D since it’s basically the exact same battery with its range and performance. I would say the P90D Prefacelift S is inferior to early P85D’s with plus (+)suspension and have better interior with the rear seats. If you’re willing to pay $60K he probably will remove all the aftermarket parts and install the oem stock parts.

Saying that you’re paying $30K-$40K for premium mods please show me where you’re finding a P85D with 40K miles and FUSC for $30K-$40K? It’s more like $10K-$20K for over $70K in mods. And the best part is you can upgrade too 100 battery when the battery probably has at least 4 more yrs depending on how many miles you drive it could be 8 yrs. Imagine how cheap a 100 battery will be in just a few yrs (moderator edit). He specifically didn’t add MCU2 in order to be able to easily add 100 battery.

It’s funny cause I understand what you mean with the fact that $60K and $70K seems like such a huge difference and than too $75K cause you can get a P100DL with AP2-3 but the one thing that’s basically useless is FSD. It’s the biggest scam at this point cause it’s $15K and has a real value closer too $3K-$5K. That’s basically what Teslas are listed less that didn’t FSD. I just saw a 2021 MSP s/only 3K miles,FSD, etc sell for $89K and I actually tried to get my friend to buy it but it was sold by the time he checked. Imagine if you take $15k off the price you’re at $74K which proves its not worth more than $5K max to buyers cause that car would have sold for $84K without FSD. But for some reason it’s like a P85D can’t be worth more than $70K no matter how many upgrades it has cause of the negative press they got when Tesls did the shady stuff with the batteries and the range Thru over the air updates. Prior to that they were worth more than Prefacelift P90D’s or P90DL compared to P85DL. The Face P90DL on the other hand are worth more now than 4 yrs ago. Than again the P85D basically is too but was known back than as the most reliable Tesla with an 85 battery cause they hardly degrade which is still the case but that period where some owners had like 140 miles of range and Tesla took over 6 months and longer to finally replace them. The 90 batteries were notorious for degradation (Prefacelift).

Look at this insanely over priced P100DL that is claiming over $70K in aftermarket upgrades yet has no exterior upgrades but rims and wrap. That’s what you call paying $40K more for mods that are probably costs close to that.

The P85D that’s like $60K and says great price has less miles but won’t have FUSC and if I was given the option to have FSD or FUSC I would take FUSC everyday now but before it was FSD what every owner must have. But after 5-6 yrs of the same old story most realize that it may never happen and tbh is hasn’t made that great of improvements even tho they pretend like it is. The fact that AP1 doesn’t just have random acts of freaking out and slamming on the brakes for no reason which I would bet that most owners with AP2-3 have had an insane experience at least once where it slammed on the brakes with no one around etc. I know AP3 has almost killed me or caused an accident where AP1 hasn’t. Being more basic means less issues apparently
DD0A1DE8-74CB-43A0-8663-A912E2C4AEBD.jpeg
79E64BE7-7ACC-48C7-8053-D99F9C5423DB.png
20E42FC4-6C2E-4B97-A2D7-5B14DCBF5806.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a friend that will fight for the sale of my car like you, haha!! All this mod crap aside, the used tesla market is crashing QUICKLY. The same handful of Model S's are for sale and are not moving. You can pull up "for sale" ads all day that say "great deal" but in the end - are those "great deals" selling? no..

I don't see any P85DL on the Dragy Leaderboard beating 3.12. Looks he is GC2D at 3.17. Not bad, but in #3 for P85DLs. By the way, the top P85DL on Dragy for 0-60 is mine and is for sale. No mods except Titan 7 19" wheels. (and the stock cyclones also).
So I told him that his wasn’t faster than P85DL on dragy and he checked and said technically you’re right but also wrong cuz his 0-60moh (1ft) is actually faster but he said he hadn’t checked in recently so it wasn’t posted the last time he looked. He just assumed he still had the fastest time cause ludicrous is limited by Tesla on purpose with over air updates cause it causes damage to the battery. Hence why you haven’t seen Tesla sell a used P85DL or P90DL in several years. They removed the upgrade and don’t let any owners pay for it either. You also had a new battery recently right? That’s probably why cuz he said before they ever made the dragy device the P85DL could do 2.8 seconds than they started limiting its performance after a few yrs with reducing the amount of amps it could pull especially if you used launch mode like.over 20X. There’s a thread on here about how they would basically disable ludicrous if you used launch mode too many times. And drag times also helped discover how the 2015-2016 Prefacelift P90D Model S was using an inferior 90 battery while the Model X had the V3 battery that they only put in the Facelift/2016.5 P90DL and was the only P90DL’s capable of 2.6 seconds. The f

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
I want a friend that will fight for the sale of my car like you, haha!! All this mod crap aside, the used tesla market is crashing QUICKLY. The same handful of Model S's are for sale and are not moving. You can pull up "for sale" ads all day that say "great deal" but in the end - are those "great deals" selling? no..
Actually I thought prices were going down but they can’t be cause they literally is a shortage of P100DL’s and Model S Performance. Literally not one for sell from Tesla which is crazy.

Obviously no supply means high demand and higher prices eventually. The LR refresh are all way more used from Tesla and the Plaid S has gone up on their used ones

Actually I thought prices were going down but they can’t be cause they literally is a shortage of P100DL’s and Model S Performance. Literally not one for sell from Tesla which is crazy.

Obviously no supply means high demand and higher prices eventually. The LR refresh are all way more used from Tesla and the Plaid S has gone up on their used ones

Prices are dropping for sure, zero doubt.. I have been researching used Tesla's daily since May and finally pulled the trigger recently - also in AZ :) If you go on Carvana I can see the same Model S performance (four of them) that have been there for at least 4 months and Caravana keeps sending me notifications that they are reducing price. Taking a quick look at recent sales on here also shows the market trending downward.. Heck a MS refresh just sold for about 90k when just a month ago the MS refreshes were hovering around 95-100k. Check local facebook ads, same 10-15 Tesla's (model S) are just sitting and none of them are moving. Rates are up, inflation is kicking in.. your friend has a tough sale and he needs to find the absolute perfect buyer.. I just got a MS raven w/ 29k, FSD and PPF for 75k (about the same price as your friends)

edit: Just looked at Tesla used inventory and there were 4 performance models..

Prices are dropping for sure, zero doubt.. I have been researching used Tesla's daily since May and finally pulled the trigger recently - also in AZ :) If you go on Carvana I can see the same Model S performance (four of them) that have been there for at least 4 months and Caravana keeps sending me notifications that they are reducing price. Taking a quick look at recent sales on here also shows the market trending downward.. Heck a MS refresh just sold for about 90k when just a month ago the MS refreshes were hovering around 95-100k. Check local facebook ads, same 10-15 Tesla's (model S) are just sitting and none of them are moving. Rates are up, inflation is kicking in.. your friend has a tough sale and he needs to find the absolute perfect buyer.. I just got a MS raven w/ 29k, FSD and PPF for 75k (about the same price as your friends)

edit: Just looked at Tesla used inventory and there were 4 performance models..
That's not true.

I've seen at least two P90DL since the early Summer. I have not, however, seen any P85DL in quite a while. Worth adding, I've seen several P100DL (more common than the other two).