TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Model S P85D Delivery Walkthrough and Review

Discussion in 'Video' started by Calvin.K, Feb 7, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Calvin.K

Calvin.K Member

#1 Calvin.K, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

2. PlanB

PlanB Banned

#2 PlanB, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    Calvin......buy 1 or 2 spare wheels used otherwise you will pay Tesla's over bloated price when one breaks. I got 4 wheels, tires and tpms for $2K on ebay. You just need to make sure you get the new version of the tires and sensors. And yours are staggard, there is a set on this site for $2300 which isnt a bad price.

3. Calvin.K

Calvin.K Member

This is not my car, just found the video on YouTube. However I agree with you about Tesla's pricing on wheels being high. Also where I live in Wisconsin I would only consider the 21" wheels for summer and get a set of 19" with winter tires for the other half of the year.