Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85D+ for sale - decked out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly I'm going through a divorce, and need to get rid of my dream car :(

Here's what we're looking at:
  • 2015 P85D - secured the Ludicrous update when it came out
  • Build date: May 2015
  • Mileage: 53,072
  • Pearl white paint
  • Pano roof
  • 19" silver cyclone wheels
  • Tan next gen seats
  • Glossy obeche wood decor
  • Black alacantara headliner
  • Carbon fiber spoiler
  • Tesla red brake calipers
  • Tech package with autopilot
  • Smart air suspension
  • Ultra high fidelity sound
  • Rear facing kid jumpseats
Other bits:
  • IOne owner (me)
  • Don't smoke
  • Kept in a garage
  • No accidents
  • Free supercharging for life
  • Ceramic tint
  • CQuartz
  • Xpel clear bra on front bumper, lower third of hood, rear bumper, and side mirrors
  • Stock charger included
  • Chademo charger included, too
  • Aftermarket: center console attachment
  • Also have a rear seat center console
  • New Pirelli tires
MSRP: $128,290 + $5000 Ludicrous upgrade
Asking price: $72k OBO

I'm going to give it a wash tomorrow and post some pics, but if you're interested in chatting please let me know. Also, I still have a loan for the car, so if you buy we'd want to escrow.com the lien/title.

Reactions: diego629
Sounds like an amazing car. If I wasn’t being incredibly picky about color I would snap it up!

I don't know the seller or the car, but I have one just like it and if the only thing throwing you off is the color you really should consider getting a wrap or perhaps even seeing the car before passing on it. The concept of a unicorn is sorta silly to me, but the P85D+ is simply unique in the way it drives and as time goes on you won't have many more opportunities to get one and enjoy it. Just something to think about.

• Disagree
Reactions: Troy
Handsome guys always post their pics :rolleyes::p

Anyway, how can it be a + if it was built in 2015?, are you 100% sure it's a +?
No, the "+" means the "plus suspension" which is an upgraded suspension.

Are you saying that you mean the + is the Ludicrous upgrade?
OH! Oops. Then I screwed up in the listing - sorry :)

Yes, meant P85D w/ Ludicrous... so P85DL?

Reactions: Olds442 and P85_DA
When Ludicrous Mode became available, they offered P85D owners a chance to retrofit it for $5k (I think it cost $10k for new cars)

OP can u confirm it’s a “+” set ur air suspension and crank your wheels to left or right and snap pic of part number (easier to do from passenger side ) ...some real early build 2015 (up to ~ 3/15 ) may have had the plus suspension..or if u can confirm option code PX01

Reactions: commasign
OP can u confirm it’s a “+” set ur air suspension and crank your wheels to left or right and snap pic of part number (easier to do from passenger side ) ...some real early build 2015 (up to ~ 3/15 ) may have had the plus suspension..or if u can confirm option code PX01
I can check tomorrow AM, but I'm pretty sure I don't - car was built in early May. I was browsing through others posts here before listing, and assumed + meant Ludicrous. My bad.

And I don't have edit privileges, so can't edit the post to reflect.

For anyone viewing this thread: Ignore the "+" in the title. Meant Ludicrous. I have whatever air suspension option came with cars circa May 2015.

Reactions: P85_DA
Great car and very reasonably priced. Love the pearl white and tan combo.

Did you buy the ESA warranty before your hit 50,000? That would instantly make your car better than any CPO P85D available.

GLWS!
I didn't. Renegade... I haven't had to bring the car in for anything (outside of the annual checkups I paid for, which I think were optional) so I didn't opt to extend the warranty.

From what I read, it sounds like new buyers can purchase an extended warranty?