Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85D Insane Mode meets Mercedes SLS AMG

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While cute, I'd rather a real SLA AMG matchup rather than something staged...

And while I'm sure (or at least hope) it was cut together from clips where the children weren't really in the back seat and on a safer road, I'm not terribly fond of depicting somebody accelerating towards 90+ MPH on what is a ~35 MPH two-lane road with the kiddies in back... strapped in or not...

<kevlar>
Isn't anyone else made even a smidgeon uncomfortable by a video depicting a driver going wildly above the speed limit with two children in the car? I assume 80mph isn't the normal speed on a German street.
</kevlar>

Update: previous reply slipped in while I was typing this. Glad someone else felt a smidgeon uncomfortable too.

<kevlar>
Isn't anyone else made even a smidgeon uncomfortable by a video depicting a driver going wildly above the speed limit with two children in the car? I assume 80mph isn't the normal speed on a German street.
</kevlar>

Update: previous reply slipped in while I was typing this. Glad someone else felt a smidgeon uncomfortable too.

No, because its a straight road. The driver can clearly see ahead. There is nothing dangerous about driving fast in a straight line.