Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85D w/ Ludicrous, 19K miles, Blue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling my Nov 2014 Tesla Model S P85D with Ludicrous Upgrade and only 19.5K miles. I specifically bought an early P85D as it has the plus suspension, staggered wheels (rear are wider) and full front and rear Next Gen seats. The suspension is great and the wheels fill up the rear wheel well perfectly. I purchased this as an Inventory car in Sept 2015 which means you have a longer warranty than many others on the market – the full warranty lasts until Sept 2019 and 63.5K miles.

This Tesla is loaded with options:
  • Smart Air Suspension $2,250
  • 21” Grey Wheels $4,500
  • All-Wheel Drive $11,100
  • Blue Paint $750
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500
  • Performance Dual Motor $23,500
  • Extended Napa Leather Trim
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Black Next Generation Seats $3,500
  • Light Headliner
  • Piano Black Interior Décor Accents
  • Tech Package with Autopilot $4,250
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package $2,500
  • Premium Interior and Lighting $3,500
  • Parcel Shelf
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Red Brake Calipers
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler $1,000
  • Subzero Weather Package $750
VIN: 5YJSA1H25EFP62329

Total Vehicle Price was $131,170. I also upgraded the 3G connection to LTE ($500) and did the Ludicrous Upgrade at $5,000 to lower to 0-60 to ~2.8 seconds. I’m including Whispbar Roof Rack System ($550) and set of Tesla All-Weather Mats ($250) plus original carpet mats never used. Also the Mobile Connector Bundle is included and 2 sets of keys with Tesla leather cases.

Vehicle is in excellent condition, no accidents, no paintwork and regularly professionally detailed, clay barred and waxed. No dents, dings or scratches and wheel are perfect, no curb rash of any kind. This blue paint is no longer offered but is my favorite as it really pops in the sunlight but is darker in shade/night. Interior likewise in great shape and leather has been properly cared for with no tears/scratches.

If you’re in the market for these you know all the amazing features – the power/acceleration is truly amazing and autopilot is great for roadtrips and stop and go traffic. Just so many cool features to show off like the Summon feature, the huge center screen, the huge glass moonroof, etc.

This car has been amazing and I’m only selling it as otherwise it will be in storage for the next 6 months as this winter is devoted to living on the mountain and skiing every day! I’ll replace it with another Tesla next spring/summer. That said, I have several accessories that I’d prefer to keep for when I get my next Tesla but if you need any and will use them we can work that into a deal.

Available accessories for an additional but fair cost:
  • Set of 4 19” Tesla Wheels (Plastidip in Anthracite Grey) with Michelin X-Ice Winter Tires
  • Tesla Outdoor Car Cover
  • Whispbar Frame Mount Bike Carrier Accessory for Roof Rack
  • Whispbar Snow Mount Ski Carrier Accessory
If you spec’d a similar P100D it would be close to $160K today. Yes 0-60 in .3 seconds faster but I’m selling mine for $99,500. What this has that other P85D/P90D on the market might not is the plus suspension/staggered wheel set-up, Ludicrous Upgrade done, LTE upgrade done, loaded with options and under warranty for another 3 full years and ~44K miles.

Vehicle is located in Jackson, WY – happy to pick you up at the airport if doing a fly/drive or will work with a vehicle transporter of your choosing to ship the vehicle.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks, John

2.JPG

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    476.5 KB · Views: 534
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    483 KB · Views: 502
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    373 KB · Views: 500
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 497
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 491
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    474.8 KB · Views: 495
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 498
  • Love
Reactions: SD_Engnr
Got Tesla's trade in offer with my sales tax saving comes out to $96k and that's with me keeping all accessories. Will make the same offer to anyone here now $96k - any accessories can be added for extra. PM if interested and we can figure out the details.

To answer a question I've got - roof rack is fully removable to stock - they were made just for Teslas and leaves no marks behind. I'm just including them since they are shown in all the pics of it (I love the look with them on) but happy to remove them and keep them for myself of course.

Bump - I think this is the cheapest (or close to) way to get a sub 3.0sec 0-60 Tesla too.

Will be including fresh set of rear tires too ($680 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2) current ones have ~2k miles of tread left. Fronts have plenty of tread left >50%.

Reactions: CSFTN
Put the winter wheels/tires on and she's safely in storage for the winter (will take it out every week or so) - open to strong offers that start with a 9x,xxx but otherwise fine to keep her and enjoy it next spring too - just sad to not see her get driven for next ~5 months

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 218
Personally the biggest premium you have is the + suspension... for that reason alone I would hold on to that car with both hands... It is a rare combo and the + makes so much more of a difference than most people realize.. I had a P85 loaner last week when my + was in for service and the difference was striking. Even a new P100D will not feel as connected to the road as your car does. That said, even with all the extras you have I think you will be hard pressed to get into the 90s with the market the way it is and 2.0 being released... You have a somewhat rare combination and I would not be so quick to give it up at all.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: Camera-Cruiser