Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S P85D w/ Ludicrous, 19K miles, Blue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window sticker:

Attachments

• IMG_0243.PNG
    IMG_0243.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
I'm going to offer the same deal I had the pending sale for and will leave this as the absolute final zero negotiation offer as I'm fine keeping it.

$89,500 - includes both set of wheels/tires, mobile connector bundle and both carpet mats and all weather mats.

This is what Tesla offered as trade-in and you're getting the extra set of wheels for free. This is a great deal as they'd prob sell it for $10-13k more.

Please only reply to this thread if you're interesting in buying the car and send me a message (start a conversation function on the site) if interested in chatting further but offer above is 100% firm. Thanks all

Reactions: Joelc
Agreed. We were in the market for exact car (debating with the wife tonight) vs. the 85D that we just put on order.. GLWS

Hard to believe the L is another 10k on top of the price.

You actually need to also have the Performance (P) first for $23.5k in my case then Ludicrious on top of that but yea a lot to pay to get sub 3 second 0-60. Enjoy your 85D!

I'd take the 89k and run. I just traded in your twin to tesla for 84k. It's listed for sale if anyone wants it. VIN 63588.

Red/tan, + suspension, front and rear nextgens, Lud, LTE, PPF on the entire car, heated steering wheel (some very early P85Ds didn't have it).

Edit: nevermind, it looks like it sold today for $90k as a CPO.

Personally the biggest premium you have is the + suspension... for that reason alone I would hold on to that car with both hands... It is a rare combo and the + makes so much more of a difference than most people realize.. I had a P85 loaner last week when my + was in for service and the difference was striking. Even a new P100D will not feel as connected to the road as your car does. That said, even with all the extras you have I think you will be hard pressed to get into the 90s with the market the way it is and 2.0 being released... You have a somewhat rare combination and I would not be so quick to give it up at all.

Just my opinion.

FYI, The later P85D bears almost no resemblance to the early (RWD) P85. Actually, there are two P85s depending upon sub-frame. You are really extrapolating too much. The AWD cars ride on different springs to handle the weight of the front motor. They make use of ball-jointed upper control arms, also unlike P85 and even P85+ (both rubber, i believe).

Thinner sway bars, different air shock assemblies and 265mm rears (on 9's) are, I think, the only changes made from early to "late" P85D. IMO, the latest cars are the best evolution of the Model S suspension.