TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla model S PDF manual

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by DITB, Feb 27, 2014.

1. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

In case someone missed it, and are eager to learn more, you can save this to your computer (I think from this link, you can even right click and "save as ..." to keep it local)

http://prius20.ru/instructions/tesla_manual.pdf

until it releases on the HK Tesla Motors page.

It's probably out of date wrt features, though better than nothing, to have something to browse while waiting.

I think this will be the first car ever where I will actually read the manual, before I get the car! In fact, I might know all features by heart before I even get it some time this summer.

2. 772

772 Member

3. Vmax

Vmax Member

Is there a download anywhere for the 6.0 owner's manual?

4. 3fiftynine

3fiftynine Member

I have just emailed sevicehelpAPAC, it's not acceptable that we aren't given a soft/hard copy of user manual. The booklet inside the glove box isn't really a user manual.

5. 3fiftynine

3fiftynine Member

Impressive response time, I got a phone call within 30 minutes and the lady said the manual is in the car/touchscreen (reply: you expect me to learn sitting in the car?), they also don't have 6.0 manual, now I received in email version 5.9 presumably this is applicable to HK market.

6. pinguhk

pinguhk Member

thanks for the info guys helps a lot.

7. Rwolf01

Rwolf01 Member