Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Plaid 2021 $41K off on Tesla Used Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8000 miles on my car and will be 1 year old this September end. I'm not sure what vibration everyone is talking about. The ride has been flawless at all speeds and maybe the vibration you feel is lane breach warning. I feel a vibration when I'm close or meander across lane lines

no. Look at the forum. There is even a poll where >50% of model S refresh owners have the driveshaft vibration from 35-50 mph when accelerating

Reactions: StevenSD
I just got mine brand new with all the inherent quality issues. Wouldnt care for any issues done by someone else so... and not really caring about the depreciation because its not like its a classic car lol. You just have to understand you're gonna take a hit regardless... Besides, this car is my daily dog hauler and Im gonna pile on the miles... 1k horsepower hatch back with dog mode vs whats out there or the lack of makes it an easy choice.
I don't buy cars based on long-term value. If I wanted to buy something that holds value, it would be a GT3RS, GT2, or any limited edition runs of an iconic brand. Enjoy the car and consider it an expense. I change cars every 4-5 years and I live with the fact that I will lose money.

:)

Attachments

• E5BEDE57-48D3-49C7-B6F3-AF1DDA2622F1.jpeg
    E5BEDE57-48D3-49C7-B6F3-AF1DDA2622F1.jpeg
    586 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
Reactions: Dayreg and AMPd