Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Plaid 2022/2023 vs Tesla Model 3 P 2021?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S Plaid 2022/2023 vs Tesla Model 3 P 2021

General opinion about Tesla Model S Plaid 2022/2023 vs Tesla Model 3 P 2021?

How does front light / headlight compare between Tesla Model S Plaid 2022/2023 vs Tesla Model 3 P 2021?

How does sound system / music system compare between Tesla Model S Plaid 2022/2023 vs Tesla Model 3 P 2021?

This has been asked many times, but here's a short recap.

1.) Good car, but with issues that continue to plague - vibration at ~35mph-~50mph, rear tires (21") that shred their inner edge due to a design flaw, general QC issues. Miles faster than the 3P, especially above 60mph where it's not even a comparison. More comfy, more creature comforts (I came from a 3P).

2.) Headlights on the 2022+ "refresh" are as good as the 3P with matrix LEDs. Pre 2022 refresh are junk in that regard (far inferior to even the base headlights on the Model 3).

3.) Sound system is better on the S once dialed in/set correctly.

Reactions: JeffTutorialsY
This has been asked many times, but here's a short recap.

1.) Good car, but with issues that continue to plague - vibration at ~35mph-~50mph, rear tires (21") that shred their inner edge due to a design flaw, general QC issues. Miles faster than the 3P, especially above 60mph where it's not even a comparison. More comfy, more creature comforts (I came from a 3P).

2.) Headlights on the 2022+ "refresh" are as good as the 3P with matrix LEDs. Pre 2022 refresh are junk in that regard (far inferior to even the base headlights on the Model 3).

3.) Sound system is better on the S once dialed in/set correctly.
Agreed 100% except the comment on the light. I have both MYP with matrix HL and MSP without matrix HL, and yes the MYP is better for sure but I won't call the MSP garbage.