Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S rated highest quality vehicle in entire industry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Matches my 85D experience. 43,000 miles and not one single issue....not one. Drives perfect, plenty of tire tread. 90% at 235 and hasn't decreased in several months. I really feel it drives and sounds the same as the day I drove it home 14 months ago.

I have seen no need to take it in for servicing and chose to instead use the 700.00 servicing fee I saved on immoral vices and hedonistic debauchery.

I'm all for vices and debauchery. That said, do try to make it in for the 2-year and 4-year annual servicings. They're a bit more important than the odd years.

Keep on truckin' with those tires. I replaced mine at 55,000 but bet I could have gotten 58,000-60,000 before reaching 2/32" across the board.

Reactions: Jbailey
Aside from software gliches, and a few squeaks/rattles I haven't had any issues. But, to be honest I've never owned a rattle free car. There has always been some annoyance.

I'm at one year and 21K+ miles.

So far the only problem is I keep putting too many miles on it. I wanted to stay within 15K/yr. It's not a lease, but I do plan on switching to the Model 3 in a couple years. Or the Model S if they have a 120Kw version.