TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S rated highest quality vehicle in entire industry

Discussion in 'Model S' started by dgindio, Aug 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dgindio

dgindio dgindio

• Informative x 1
  2. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

I dunno that I agree with that article but... ok.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

4. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

It would appear that they have spiked their own Kool-Aid.

• Like x 1
  5. Jbailey

Jbailey Member

Matches my 85D experience. 43,000 miles and not one single issue....not one. Drives perfect, plenty of tire tread. 90% at 235 and hasn't decreased in several months. I really feel it drives and sounds the same as the day I drove it home 14 months ago.

I have seen no need to take it in for servicing and chose to instead use the 700.00 servicing fee I saved on immoral vices and hedonistic debauchery.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

I'm all for vices and debauchery. That said, do try to make it in for the 2-year and 4-year annual servicings. They're a bit more important than the odd years.

Keep on truckin' with those tires. I replaced mine at 55,000 but bet I could have gotten 58,000-60,000 before reaching 2/32" across the board.

• Like x 1
  7. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Active Member

Aside from software gliches, and a few squeaks/rattles I haven't had any issues. But, to be honest I've never owned a rattle free car. There has always been some annoyance.

I'm at one year and 21K+ miles.

So far the only problem is I keep putting too many miles on it. I wanted to stay within 15K/yr. It's not a lease, but I do plan on switching to the Model 3 in a couple years. Or the Model S if they have a 120Kw version.

8. Tampaukfan

Tampaukfan Member

I cant see how thats possible, I loved my S but I had fit/finish problems when I took delivery.... granted they were all corrected but they shouldnt have been there from the start