Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Raven Performance 0-6

Madboy

Jan 28, 2021
Norway
Is there any data sheet or information about times 0-60 or 0 to 100 kmh for the Tesla Model S Raven Performance with only Insane and Insane+ mode?
We are not talking about Ludicrous mode, but for cars sold without the Ludicrous upgrade.

Have been searching the web for a while with no luck.

Madboy

Jan 28, 2021
Norway
You may be correct. I have no chance of testing myself because of snow, but it would just be fun to know if anyone got information about this. When the car was sold from Tesla i seem to remember that 0-100km/h was 3,2sec for Performance without Ludi, and 2,6sec with Ludi. But I am not sure about the specs now after the "over the air" updates with more power and more advanced launch controls.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC