TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S road trip to TMC Connect #SuperchargingAcrossAmerica

Discussion in 'Video' started by Calvin.K, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Calvin.K

Calvin.K Member

#1 Calvin.K, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

Five Tesla Model S stopped at the Mauston Wisconsin Supercharger of the Tesla Road Trip Team as they make there way to TMC Connect

1st Model S was from Maryland it had Green Metallic Paint with 88,000 miles in a little over a year and a half with little to no battery degradation (owner said about 5 miles) Car #02 Follow @mgmbeatle

2nd Model S was from New York it had Blue Metallic Paint, LED Tesla T on the front grill and Blue color matching Tesla T inserts for the 19" rims with about 37,500 miles Car #01 Follow @VeraStamps

3rd Model S was from New Jersey it had a Green Matte finish with Black Vinyl Wrap on all the chrome trim and Matte Black TST's 19" rims. Ken and Andrea with car #23 Follow @giangone @NJPlugin

4th Model S was from Ohio it had a Black Solid Paint with 21" Turbine Wheels and a 85KWH battery Car #53 Follow @patta473

5th Model S was from Maryland It had Green Metallic Paint with a Carbon Fiber Spoiler and 35,000 miles. Car #07 Follow @Crazy4cars2

Follow the Team on Twitter @TeslaRoadTrip

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

(Or just search on the hashtag #SuperchargingAcrossAmerica to pick up all the tweets.)

3. Calvin.K

Calvin.K Member

True, I just figured the extra info would not hurt

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

You're absolutely right, I was just adding more. :)

5. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Wish I could have joined, but my wife is fit to be tied after an hour or two in the car, so we'll be flying out. Enjoy!

6. bluefuego

bluefuego Member

I think by the time we hit Utah there will be 13 or 14 cars in the caravan. A few of us came in on different spurs - some with supercharging, a lot without.