Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S: Staggered 21" Grey Turbine wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
I have a set of 4 grey staggered 21" Turbine wheels for sale. These are complete with mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, TPMS sensors (all four functional when I removed them in October 2020), lug nuts (not shown) and lug nut caps (not shown).

Tires have a bit of life remaining, possibly 500 to 2000 miles depending on how aggressively you drive, about 3/32 to 4/32 tread remaining. If you live in PA, I wouldn't count on them to pass state inspection.

Asking $750, plus actual shipping charges. Each mounted wheel/tire is roughly 65-70 pounds and shipping from York County, PA. If you decide to pick them up or meet near me then there's no shipping charge. But you don't get the nice 30x30x12 double-wall corrugated boxes that I will use for shipping.

IMG_2236.jpgIMG_2238.jpgIMG_2240.jpgIMG_2242.jpgIMG_2244.jpgIMG_2246.jpg

Last edited:
Just for fun I checked a few other cities. All are based on the same parameters as above, and residential delivery.
Philadelphia, PA 19050: $305, 1 day transit.
Cleveland, OH 44110: $345, 2 days transit.
St Louis, MO 63120: $459, 3 days transit.
Houston, TX 77010: $530, 5 days transit.
Seattle, WA 98170: $657, 5 days transit.
HI or AK: As they say in NYC, "fuhgeddaboutit", shipping is more than double my selling price.

Yes, they are still available. Shipping to Los Angeles, however, is most likely identical to the shipping i quoted for Long Beach in post #6. Just for the sake of round numbers I'd call it $1400 shipped to pretty much anywhere in CA/OR/WA.

Can you give me a quote to ship to Providence RI? I am also not against a road trip if you were willing to drive some of the way to meet.
Shipping is $345.04 via UPS Ground.
The Middletown, NY Supercharger is roughly halfway between us, and seems like a good place to meet and grab some electrons for a return trip if you wanted to meet this weekend.

If I don't have any takers for these as-is (mounted) in the next few weeks, I'll have the tires removed at a tire shop and sell them "bare" but still with TPMS, lug nuts and covers.

That should knock about 50% off the shipping quotes I had posted above.

If you were on the Left coast I would snatch these up but with shipping costs and almost needing new tires it puts it out of my price range. Its a great deal and that color looks amazing on the S. I had the exact same set and sold them for alot more than what you want.