Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S: Staggered 21" Grey Turbine wheels for sale

sdq_11

May 17, 2021
Orange County, CA
If I don't have any takers for these as-is (mounted) in the next few weeks, I'll have the tires removed at a tire shop and sell them "bare" but still with TPMS, lug nuts and covers.

That should knock about 50% off the shipping quotes I had posted above.
I might be interested in shipping to SoCal if you did this. Let me know.

zpaul

Apr 23, 2021
Maryland
Explore Greyhound shipping
I used these guys before. Only negative is that you need to drop and pick it up at the Greyhound terminal. But looks like they added some options.
I shipped oversized stuff from Baltimore to California for a fraction of what FedEx wanted.
Below is a quote to ship 4 65lb wheels from York PA to Los Angeles CA
Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 3.38.10 PM.png

mthompson151

Jun 22, 2021
Denver
Nick -
I’m interested. Do you know if these will fit my 2020 Model S Performance? I ask because I’ve seen some turbine wheels that were for model years 2012-2017. Not sure if they changed a bit after 2017? If they fit, the fronts are 8.5” wide and the rears 9” wide. Please email me. [email protected] I’m very interested, and will ship to Denver. Thanks

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Nick -
I’m interested. Do you know if these will fit my 2020 Model S Performance? I ask because I’ve seen some turbine wheels that were for model years 2012-2017. Not sure if they changed a bit after 2017? If they fit, the fronts are 8.5” wide and the rears 9” wide. Please email me. [email protected] I’m very interested, and will ship to Denver. Thanks
From what I understand, staggered 21s from 2012 through 2021 (excluding the new "Palladium" refreshed models) all used 8.5 in front and 9.0 in back, while the new refreshed cars use 9.5 in front and 10.5 in back for both 19s and 21s.

Shipping to Denver via UPS Ground is $587 (calculated using 80201.)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC