Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Standard Suspension Lowering Springs by H&R

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed some Hr sports springs on my P90D

initial height 29.25 inches in the rears, now 28.25 inches
initial height 29.25 inches in the fronts, now 28 inches

will post some pictures soon !!!

thanks for that. please do. I just finished the rears today, i think i went from 29" down to "28.5"? but I havent driven the car yet so they probably havent settled. Going to finish the fronts tomorrow, then i'm going to add pictures too!

I have the HR sport springs on my model S

IMG_7616.jpg

Reactions: FlatSix911
I have the HR sport springs on my model S

View attachment 444128
Very nice drop! So this is the look I was going for except the Rep at where I purchased the H&R springs insisted that these springs would also be compatible with a rear-wheel-drive Model S. Turns out, he was dead wrong (FAIL - See image below), these springs are great but ONLY compatible with the AWD Model S. Now I have to remove these and figure out how to get a spring that works with a non AWD version. Any suggestions...?
After.jpg

Reactions: DrHoon
Anyone checked these out? It seems H&R now has a lowering spring set for the AWD model S. Previously it seemed that the only option was Tsportline which had lowering springs for the non-D models.

wanted to hear if anyone else have bought them. They say its about a 1.2" drop, which is probably about what I was looking for...

H&R Lowering Springs Tesla Model S AWD [Sport] (2012-2019) 28672-1
I am looking for a set of lowering springs for a non D model S. Have you heard of a company that makes these? Thanks!