Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Top Dash pad Alcantara

FlatSix911

Porsche 918 Hybrid
Jun 15, 2015
Silicon Valley
Tesla Model S Top Dash pad Alcantara 1002254-07-1.
Condition is Like New. Shipped with UPS Ground. $499 plus shipping.

Tesla Model S Top Dash pad with Alcantara looks amazing
None of the factory clips are broken off or missing.
The aluminum trim is in great condition and this part is ready to be installed.
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1 .jpg

FlatSix911

Porsche 918 Hybrid
Jun 15, 2015
Silicon Valley
Did they have wear issues, or start looking bad after years of baking in the sun?
I kinda miss it from older Model S as well (I have a P85 with the alcantara inserts and this would go so well!)
No wear issues on this dash pad... the Alcantara looks new. It came from a 2015 Model S that was always garaged. ;)

siriuszero

Jun 22, 2019
Seattle, WA
Anyone know if there would be any compatibility issues with newer Model S? I have a 2017. Seems like the swap is pretty easy: pop the old one off, snap the new one in.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC