Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when they brought the prices down? Just saw the Model S has come down £1500 and EAP down by £300. Gutted as only ordered my Model S 75 3 weeks ago and really stretching myself. These reductions would have brought my monthly payments down by £22 per month which would have made a big difference to me :(

Does anyone know when they brought the prices down? Just saw the Model S has come down £1500 and EAP down by £300. Gutted as only ordered my Model S 75 3 weeks ago and really stretching myself. These reductions would have brought my monthly payments down by £22 per month which would have made a big difference to me :(

I always warn people when buying Teslas: expect pricing and options to change. Frequently. If they change ten minutes after you order, tough, you're getting what you ordered. It's a rapidly advancing field, and you have to decide, when you make your order, that you're willing to accept that the "latest and greatest" might come out the very next day and you'll miss out on it, whether it's new capabilities or better pricing. You should come to terms with that before making the purchase.

The alternative is waiting indefinitely for EV tech to "stabilize" on prices and features. Wherein you're going to be waiting a very, very long time.

well that calls for a well done Tesla(UK).

Considerate enough to look after customers with existing orders.
Fantastic job and much respect guys.

Trouble with all this brexit stuff is currency is all over the place, so very difficult for importers to know where to set prices.
Better hope GBP doesn't trend back to 2 Dollars else we will all be stuffed for depreciation.

Free beers on PR10 ;)

well that calls for a well done Tesla(UK).

Considerate enough to look after customers with existing orders.
Fantastic job and much respect guys.

Trouble with all this brexit stuff is currency is all over the place, so very difficult for importers to know where to set prices.
Better hope GBP doesn't trend back to 2 Dollars else we will all be stuffed for depreciation.

Free beers on PR10 ;)

Yes very impressed with Tesla for that gesture, thank you! Beers on me indeed!