Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 2022 LR FSD delivery for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a 2022 model X LR that is currently scheduled for delivery in Feb 22.
Midnight silver metallic
20” cyberstream wheels
All black premium interior with ebony decor
Seven seat interior
Yoke steering wheel
Autopilot
Full Self Driving

Selling for $118k +tax on $106k
You will save about $3k and receive car a year earlier then if you ordered today.
Will use escrow service for transaction.
Dm me if you are interested. Car will be delivered to the SF Bay Area.

Last edited:
VIN has been assigned and car is scheduled for delivery April 13th-21st. If you are serious in buying this car DM me. Note I have to take delivery as I own another Tesla and can not transfer Tesla Account. Delivery will be to 94549
If you do not want self driving then send me a deposit and I will modify the order.
Full details of car are
  • Model X Long Range
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
Total is $106,290 + tax
Selling for $106,290+tax+$5,000 obo
This config currently sells for $131,990 on Tesla website.

Car has been sold to new owners. Thought I would share what worked and what didn't for those looking to do the same thing
Escrow.com- this company is incompetent and should not be used, every week they emailed with new requirements before I cancelled the transaction.
After receiving car from Tesla new owner came with a cashiers check. We did a Bill of Sale and they are off with the car.
Open items:
Unable to transfer car from my Tesla account to theirs, currently grayed out. Going to wait a couple days since we just received the car.
DMV liability transfer online requires license plate number which don't have yet so will do paper copy.
Everything else went well, 7 seaters are being delivered. Another new Tesla owner

Reactions: fetar30310